Windwalker’s Photoshop Mock-ups and 3D Renders (1 Viewer)

Recently sold my entire Jack Detroit high denom set to facilitate a buddy’s $200/$400/$800 mixed PLO / NLHE game, which left me wanting for a new high denom set, and I wanted it to be all THC.

Inspired by my recent frequent trips to Aspen and my favorite store there, this is KEMOSABE - Card Country.

miHMY9H.jpg
You may have answered this question before, but do you not like 43 mm chips for high denominations? I notice that all ur sets are 39 mm across the board. Just curious.

You may have answered this question before, but do you not like 43 mm chips for high denominations? I notice that all ur sets are 39 mm across the board. Just curious.

I’m not a fan of IHC chips mixed with THC. Also, I like IHC V1 chips, most of the available high denom chips are IHC V2.

Recently sold my entire Jack Detroit high denom set to facilitate a buddy’s $200/$400/$800 mixed PLO / NLHE game, which left me wanting for a new high denom set, and I wanted it to be all THC.

Inspired by my recent frequent trips to Aspen and my favorite store there, this is KEMOSABE - Card Country.

miHMY9H.jpg
I really like everything about this label.
The name, logo, and "card country" too.
Winning combo.

You planning on ever making these?

Yep, I host PCF games that are usually $1/$1 mixed games, and I have a group of actor friends in LA who get together occasionally and play $1/$2 or $2/$5 NLH and PLO.
Yeah those are my stakes lol usually $1/$1 or $1/$2 but we will play no limit SOHE & Omaha some people hate it but its fun def a diff take on Omaha and SOHE when its no limit

A couple of new Photoshop renderings. One of an old, very rare classic, another of my upcoming HP relabel.

224PdcG.jpg

LLFDx9I.jpg

Oh what I would do to get one silver saddle $100 :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Definitely one of the best $100 out there - probably one of the rarest of all too, given the Cardroom was barely open for a few months…

And very nice work on the HP set, love it. Impeccable choices for the $1/$5 and $100 replacements. Glad you saved the Maverick as well!

Starting this thread to consolidate all the Photoshop lineup mock-ups I’ve done over the past couple of years, and to have a space for my upcoming 3D renders, using a tool I’ve been working on for almost a year.

Starting with some of my favorites, but will be posting more to this thread over time.

FYI, the images of the base chips used in the individual chip mock-ups on “marble” are taken and modified from the chip scans on PCF, courtesy of @Tommy and other contributors.

My full Lakeshore lineup:

Q8xOb4L.jpg

My Vegas-style fantasy lineup:

NF5NUoc.jpg

My LA Dodger’s tribute inlay:

fr7jsyi.png

My Malibu Trading Company lineup:

THVvfDF.png

My Bourbon Street extended lineup:

vkKqNDO.jpg
Super impressive. The Bourbon Streets brings back memories @AfterTheFact :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom