The Barrel House - New CPC Tourney Set (1 Viewer)

I'm quite fond of the colors in the design tool. I wonder if those colors (or something close) are even obtainable in real life.
Most of them are perfectly obtainable once you wipe the CPC chips clean and lightly oil them. Then, they have nothing to envy from Paulsons (for a specific range of colors that is, since CPC's palette consists of 38 colors, while Paulson's one consist(ed) of 90).
But there are still differences, so the truth can only be found once you get your CPC color chart sample of 38 chips, and clean and oil the chips.

I'm quite fond of the colors in the design tool. I wonder if those colors (or something close) are even obtainable in real life.
I think the chip designer overall does a pretty good job with replicating colors, but there are some differences. A lot of the difference is the translation from a backlit screen to real life, the colors will appear to lose some of their vibrancy. This goes for any chips, not just clays. Actually, just print out a mock up on paper and compare it tor the screen, you'll see the difference.

Took long enough, but I finally got around to oiling these and getting some nice pics.

2019_05_12_IMG_4642.JPG

More posted in the pron thread: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-barrel-house-custom-cpc-hhr-tourney-pron.41944/

Just caught up, don't know how I missed this!

Amazing set! As a whiskey lover, I agree, can't have too many bourbon/whiskey themed sets!

From the mockups, I thought the 100 or 500 would be my favorite, but I think it's the 25 and the 5000. In this picture above, it looks like there is an alternate spot pattern for every denom! That's very fun!

Awesome thread! Love the theme looks like they will turn out to be fantastic looking chips! Congrats on a final success and all the hard work, really looking forward to pr0n pics of the final outcome!
Thanks for all the info as well, enjoyed the read :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom