Horseshoe Tournament (CPC) (1 Viewer)

Any update on these? I've been away from the site for a few months so I figured I'd check in!

Sorry. I've tried to keep the crossposting to a minimum, so I have been alternating on which thread to post the next update in.
Last update from Sep 15th here. This is valid for Horseshoe as well since both sets are in the same production run, and even will be shipped together.

=> Mold will be mounted in 1-2 weeks from now, then probably will take 1-2 weeks for pressing (just under 4000 of 12000 chips are mine, and chips are not pressed in order sequence for technical reasons). Add another ~2 weeks for shipping from CPC to me.

This is amazing. I have been buying the original Cleveland's all day, just need 100x $25s to finish my set, but I stumbled upon this and wish I went this route!

Reactions: Nex
Seating chip labels are here!

Mold for the chips should get mounted sometime this week.

DSC_0243er=2048w.jpg

@Nex I didn’t notice the Paradise sample set until now, only bought the Horsehoe sample set. Is it possible to buy a sample set of Paradisd or just a single chip if you have any to spare? Love the design!

That will depend on how many bonus chips I end up with (after replacing error chips). If there are enough left, I am generally up to offer extra sample sets.

But in any case, there's already a waiting list for potential extra sample sets with a bunch of people on it. Chances that I can cover just all of them are already low.

That will depend on how many bonus chips I end up with (after replacing error chips). If there are enough left, I am generally up to offer extra sample sets.

But in any case, there's already a waiting list for potential extra sample sets with a bunch of people on it. Chances that I can cover just all of them are already low.

Thanks for the explanation. If there's not a whole sample set I'll be happy to just buy a single chip also. Thanks!

I'll put you on the wait list then.

I prefer to not give out incomplete sample sets of the cash set though, so it'll be either a full sample set or nothing. (Club Hel was an exception because the samples were marked)

I'll put you on the wait list then.

I prefer to not give out incomplete sample sets of the cash set though, so it'll be either a full sample set or nothing. (Club Hel was an exception because the samples were marked)
Thanks!

Yes it is!!

Update from David today, just before noon: Paradise LA chips have arrived in GB and passed customs, should be with David tomorrow.
Horseshoes are about 3-4 days behind.
I'm excited for you Nex, but not going to lie, also excited for myself as someone who also has sets in this FDL production run. I haven't received a shipping notice yet but hoping it will be coming soon.

Reactions: Nex
I'm excited for you Nex, but not going to lie, also excited for myself as someone who also has sets in this FDL production run. I haven't received a shipping notice yet but hoping it will be coming soon.

I would very much assume that.

Like I posted earlier somewhere, my info from David was that the total FDL production run was about 12k chips in total. Factoring in overproduction to cover rejects, my chips accounted for over a third of the total run, and they covered a wide range of base colors.

This combined with the information that chips aren't pressed in "order date" order but all chips from all the orders grouped by base color instead leads me to believe that with all of my chips being done, the point where all FDL chips from the production run are done isn't too far away.

Maybe he just didn't send you an update yet. I only got mine today even though the Paradise chips must have left the factory already nearly two weeks ago if they just arrived in GB today. (In fact, hadn't I received an update from him today, I'd have asked again today.)

Last edited:
same here. Well, mine is an add on. Still, its 4 racks of chips :) I'm in no hurry. I hope you get yours first :)
That's a very kind perspective. I don't have a particular rush on mine, except I'm just excited to see how they turned out. Just standard "Christmas morning" type anticipation. Also, I had developed and submitted my designs before spending much time on PCF. So I'm really hoping I'm not overwhelmed with second-guessing the designs based on perspective I now have from spending more time on the forum.
Like I posted earlier somewhere, my info from David was that the total FDL production run was about 12k chips in total. Factoring in overproduction to cover rejects, my chips accounted for over a third of the total run, and they covered a wide range of base colors.

This combined with the information that chips aren't pressed in "order date" order but all chips from all the orders grouped by base color instead leads me to believe that with all of my chips being done, the point where all FDL chips from the production run isn't too far away.
Yeah, if your sets made up a third of the run, mine were probably around 20 percent. A cash set of 1300 chips and a tourney set of about 1000. I've tried to avoid having any expectations as to completion timing. A week ago David said one of my sets was pressing and the other would follow, so that it would be probably a "couple of weeks." So I'm probably still 2+ weeks from delivery. Which is fine, but starting to get close enough that the sweat is real.

I have fully inspected all the chips I received now.
Ordered sample sets are half packed for shipping already.

Here's what I have left over:

_DSC0054r=2048w.jpg

• 1x Horseshoe Tournament 5 chip sample set (T5, T25, T100, T1k, T5k) €14
  • 1x Horseshoe Tournament 4 chip sample set (T5, T25, T100, T1k) €12
  • 2x Horseshoe Tournament single T25s €2 ea FAIL! stumbled upon a rack that only had 19 chips in each barrel during oiling. Those FDLs are a very tight fit! (inb4 quoted in out of context thread)
  • 4x 3x 1x Horseshoe Tournament single T1k €2.50 ea
ALL GONE!

Int'l shipping tracked = €6.70, untracked = €4.20
Shipping within Germany tracked = €4.10, untracked = €1.95
Shipping for a single chip is cheaper. Int'l untracked €1.50

Dibs order:
  1. @PocketQuads 5 chip set
  2. @superchromix * 4 chip set
  3. @arch3r * T1k
  4. @grantc54 T1k
  5. @dmalhi1 (pass)
  6. anyone else
Maximum one multi-chip lot per person. Singles unlimited.

* People who already ordered samples: I will not ship your samples until I have heard from you on this, to avoid having you pay for shipping again in case you decide you want something. I can add stuff to the envelope you already paid shipping for.

Last edited:
So, what are the final chip counts? And the 100s are the highest ranked chip, Rank 12, genau?

Twelve with <= 20 players, eight with 21-30 players.
Holding back 3/2 per player for colorups, so that's the max I can do with 300 of them.
3000: 5/25/100/500/1000
20UP Max: 10/10/12/1/1
21-30UP: 10/10/7/2/1

50000: 25/100/500/1000/5000
20UP Max: 12/12/3/7/8
21-30UP: 8/8/2/8/8 (WSOP Setup)

21-30UP 3000 with 8x 100s would make the stacks 3100.

Okay, I've just finished sending out all the private messages to the people who ordered samples.
If you did order and have not yet received a message from me telling you I've shipped your samples, please ping me!

Looks like that's it. Everything out of the door! Hope they all have a safe journey to you guys. (y) :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom