Whats for Breakfast? (1 Viewer)

I used to do that as well but only work if we have an incident with one of our trucks. This is what I was doing last night and this Saturday morning. Oh and since this is a breakfast thread I made one bottle, pancakes and bacon this morning!
887CDF0F-888C-480A-B811-891999B51072.jpeg

Can one of you guys explain biscuits and gravy to me please. I’m super confused.

Biscuits are what you dip in a cup of good old Yorkshire gold tea. Gravy is a sauce made from the juices of meat.

What business do biscuits have being mixed with gravy.

Can one of you guys explain biscuits and gravy to me please. I’m super confused.

Biscuits are what you dip in a cup of good old Yorkshire gold tea. Gravy is a sauce made from the juices of meat.

What business do biscuits have being mixed with gravy.

A better way would be for you to hit up hash house a go go and order it while you are in Vegas. All will be revealed to you then.

Chili cheese dog omelette. It's not as blurry in real life.
Chili Cheese Dog Omelette.jpg

Next week end??? I cook breakfast every weekend so...

I'm going to hold you to that. Check out the dinner thread. I post a ton of food pictures. The only other forum that I'm a part of is a fantastic cooking forum. Between the cooking forum and @Poker Zombie my cooking has taken off!!

Matter of fact, I need to head to the dinner thread now and post my three mustard crusted salmon that I created!

I'm going to hold you to that. Check out the dinner thread. I post a ton of food pictures. The only other forum that I'm a part of is a fantastic cooking forum. Between the cooking forum and @Poker Zombie my cooking has taken off!!

Matter of fact, I need to head to the dinner thread now and post my three mustard crusted salmon that I created!
Okey dokey!

I love cooking as well try to cook dinner during the week and breakfast on the weekends

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom