Whats for Breakfast? (1 Viewer)

Good morning! Dim sum for breakfast

image.jpg

^ looks remarkably similar to the breakfast I just had - i subbed bacon with leftovers from the 20 oz thick cut ribeye I grilled for dinner last night :) weekends are usually the only days of the week i eat breakfast and i'm about ready to slip into a food coma.

no pics of the food, sorry :(

Watching the French Open men's singles final (as is K9DR, I'd bet!), so a quickie breakfast of coffee, thick-cut bacon, and crepes with banana slices and raspberry/red currant sauce.

.... i subbed bacon with leftovers ....

Aarrggghhh!!! Don't do that, Links!

You substitute something [new] for something else [that was previously included], as:
"I subbed leftovers for bacon...", or "for bacon, I substituted leftovers".

Sorry -- that's my main English language pet peeve. The worst part of editing books is that it's awfully hard to stop editing. I'm pretty sure the editor-in-chief of my local newspaper has my email routed to his trash folder.

I had a jersey Shore sticky bun and an authentic hard roll with butter. Doesn't sound all that special, unless your wife grew up with them, and you haven't had them in 11 years. When i started coming to the beach 16 years ago, i was introduced and fell in love with them. They were great

Last edited:
every morning I wake up.

Drink 2 tsps of colloidal silver water after holding under tongue for 20 seconds (natures amazing antibiotic!) ,then a scoop of raw organic 'green superfood' mix in water. then after that settles, I down an absolute delicious Vanilla pumpkin spice all natural Darryl bar. I tell you, these bars are SO good. They are moist, soft and the flavour is out of this world. I am addicted. They sell for nearly 4 bucks canadian in stores but my good friend knows the owner in Windsor Ontario so I get them for 2 bucks a bar. I buy 10 boxes at a time ha. best way to describe the taste is fresh out of the oven soft peanut butter cookies.

Bars_Isolated_Vanilla_Pumpkin_Spice.png

Ingredients: whey protein isolate, peanut butter, prebiotic fibre (IMO)*, chia seeds, quinoa flakes, hemp hearts, golden flaxseed, nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, dried sweet potato, natural yogurt topping (sugarcane, palm kernel oil, nonfat dry milk, cultured whey protein concentrate, cultured skim milk, non-GMO soy lecithin, salt), rice extract.
*Isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO) are prebiotic fibre derived from tapioca root.

Red pepper, onion, ham, and feta omelet topped with mozzarella cheese. ...

I was up early today. Ran to the store and picked up some thick cut bacon.

Fried the potatoes in some of the bacon fat. Eggs and biscuits.

Turned out fantastic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom