Tree House pilgrimage (2 Viewers)

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0406.jpeg

Next weekend I will be traveling to the Mecca of New England Hazy IPA’s - Tree House Brewing. My wife, and designated driver, will be joining me on the trip. We will be flying Southwest on Friday with two empty “pelican-equipped” suitcases and returning on Saturday with a load of hazy NEIPA’s. I can fit 28 cans in each case bringing the total weight of each suitcase to ~ 47 lbs.

IMG_0403.jpeg
IMG_0402.jpeg

My goal is to get 14 different four packs of Tree House NEIPA’s that are new to me. This is the current list but it changes daily:

https://orders.treehousebrew.com/oa/order/menu

My current choices:

Bright
Perfect Storm
Concert Beer
Liquid Green
In a Dream
Alter Ego
Hurricane
Tree of Discovery
Galactic Storm
Emperor Julius
Batch 6000
Summer
Very HHHazyyy
Super Treat

The other option would be to get the Highway to the Hoppy Zone mixed case then get 8 other unique 4 packs.

If you are in the area and want to meetup, your first beer is on me. Or if you are crazy enough to fly in like me, your first and second beers are on me.

Sounds like a fun trip. If I was still in Virginia, I’d meet you there.
Will be following your journey here. :cool

i just made this trip last friday, albeit it didn't require an airplane.

my one piece of advice: don't get married to your wishlist. i looked on thursday and by friday they didn't have 4 of the beers i wanted. but there are very few duds, so it'll all be fine.

oh and one of the beers they let me order friday at 9am, but did not have in stock when i arrived at 11:30am, requiring an audible at the line of scrimmage:

20230818_120312.jpg

i just made this trip last friday, albeit it didn't require an airplane.

my one piece of advice: don't get married to your wishlist. i looked on thursday and by friday they didn't have 4 of the beers i wanted.
True. It’s constantly changing based on what racks they put together the day before.

Just went to their new Tewksbury location a week ago but their Charlton location is my favorite

BCD782E3-A364-431F-A434-2BAE82474FCE.jpeg

View attachment 1182812

Next weekend I will be traveling to the Mecca of New England Hazy IPA’s - Tree House Brewing. My wife, and designated driver, will be joining me on the trip. We will be flying Southwest on Friday with two empty “pelican-equipped” suitcases and returning on Saturday with a load of hazy NEIPA’s. I can fit 28 cans in each case bringing the total weight of each suitcase to ~ 47 lbs.

View attachment 1182813View attachment 1182814

My goal is to get 14 different four packs of Tree House NEIPA’s that are new to me. This is the current list but it changes daily:

https://orders.treehousebrew.com/oa/order/menu

My current choices:

Bright
Perfect Storm
Concert Beer
Liquid Green
In a Dream
Alter Ego
Hurricane
Tree of Discovery
Galactic Storm
Emperor Julius
Batch 6000
Summer
Very HHHazyyy
Super Treat

The other option would be to get the Highway to the Hoppy Zone mixed case then get 8 other unique 4 packs.

If you are in the area and want to meetup, your first beer is on me. Or if you are crazy enough to fly in like me, your first and second beers are on me.

Not bad
I used a $22 cooler from Walmart and luggage straps.
Holds 32 cans.

nice choices. FYI liquid green was the one they let me order last friday morning, but then didn't have any by the time i got there. i hope it works out better for you!

nice choices. FYI liquid green was the one they let me order last friday morning, but then didn't have any by the time i got there. i hope it works out better for you!

I already had to choose alternates for Perfect Storm and Tree of Discovery. Still plenty of good choices, but not many that I haven’t already had.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom