Tree House pilgrimage (1 Viewer)

Wow, short trip. Next time, fly in, buy beer, drive to Maine, sit in lovely Airbnb and eat lobster rolls and drink beer for a week, drive back to tree house, load up, fly home.

Or come to the Hudson Valley—I’ll put you up.
Good fire, Lone Pine, Belle flower, Apres...plus if you're still upright stagger over to Rising Tide and Austin St. Then wake up the next morning and head across town to do it again at Definitive, Battery Steele, Foundation and Allagash. Then day three you can go shopping in Freeport and hit Mast Landing, Stars & Stripes, and the best of the bunch, Maine Beer Co. Then on your way to the airport hit Bissell Bros and Modest Man.

That still lets you skip about a half dozen places so you don't overdo it.

The cooler that is currently at Anna Marie :cool

View attachment 1183925
View attachment 1183926

I did a trial weigh in for next time - 36 cans and one ice pack right at 50 lbs.

IMG_0491.jpeg

I would skip the ice pack. Cold beers seem to stay cold packed in together.

I also dropped the amount to 33 to be absolutely sure I wasn’t over. Bubble wrap the voids so no rattling around

I pre-weighed with this handy little digital luggage scale. Worst case, I pound a couple of IPA’s at the ticket counter.

IMG_0494.jpeg

As EP on American I get two free bags, at 70lb max, for myself AND whoever is on the same itinerary.

Just FYI for next time.
(280 lbs of Treehouse)

View attachment 1182812

Next weekend I will be traveling to the Mecca of New England Hazy IPA’s - Tree House Brewing. My wife, and designated driver, will be joining me on the trip. We will be flying Southwest on Friday with two empty “pelican-equipped” suitcases and returning on Saturday with a load of hazy NEIPA’s. I can fit 28 cans in each case bringing the total weight of each suitcase to ~ 47 lbs.

View attachment 1182813View attachment 1182814

My goal is to get 14 different four packs of Tree House NEIPA’s that are new to me. This is the current list but it changes daily:

https://orders.treehousebrew.com/oa/order/menu

My current choices:

Bright
Perfect Storm
Concert Beer
Liquid Green
In a Dream
Alter Ego
Hurricane
Tree of Discovery
Galactic Storm
Emperor Julius
Batch 6000
Summer
Very HHHazyyy
Super Treat

The other option would be to get the Highway to the Hoppy Zone mixed case then get 8 other unique 4 packs.

If you are in the area and want to meetup, your first beer is on me. Or if you are crazy enough to fly in like me, your first and second beers are on me.
2 passengers x 2 suitcases each equals 112. Wtf am I reading?

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my trip to Tree House last weekend to meet with @slisk250 as I was not feeling well. At least it wasn't Covid this time. While I was sick at home, I rebooked my trip for this weekend, so I am heading back to Tree House tomorrow. Lots of interesting NEIPA's to choose from, especially the holiday releases:

Screen Shot 2023-12-14 at 1.38.24 PM.png

Let me know if you would like to meet at Tree House Charlton.

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my trip to Tree House last weekend to meet with @slisk250 as I was not feeling well. At least it wasn't Covid this time. While I was sick at home, I rebooked my trip for this weekend, so I am heading back to Tree House tomorrow. Lots of interesting NEIPA's to choose from, especially the holiday releases:

View attachment 1240125

Let me know if you would like to meet at Tree House Charlton.
I've tried a lot of Treehouse. Strangely they all taste the same.

South Dakota Win GIF by Rapid City Rush

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom