Poker House Austin Coming Soon! (4 Viewers)

Got three tables running tonight, a solid start

Screenshot_20231227_213624_PokerAtlas.jpg

This is a soft-opening and we'll have a grand opening planned sometime later in January. But excited to be a part of this.
WFT is this soft opening stuff?

Saul Bloom:
When they opened The Flamingo, one day it was closed, the next it was open. End of story. I know, I was there.
screen-shot-2020-06-30-at-112823-am-1593530943497.png

Got confirmations from Kensington Chubb and Lymon Zerga.

WFT is this soft opening stuff?

Saul Bloom:
When they opened The Flamingo, one day it was closed, the next it was open. End of story. I know, I was there.
View attachment 1246276
Got confirmations from Kensington Chubb and Lymon Zerga.

It takes awhile to go from soft to hard?

I hate to be a hater, but y’all need some better graphic designers. Maybe @rjdev7 or someone else here on the forum. The chips, I imagine are a done deal. But the flyers could be more alluring.

But very cool to see some free roll action. Wishing y’all the best.

I hate to be a hater, but y’all need some better graphic designers. Maybe @rjdev7 or someone else here on the forum. The chips, I imagine are a done deal. But the flyers could be more alluring.

I don't disagree with you

FWIW, here's some of the graphics I've created, some were used, some weren't. But I try to make them as easy to digest as possible

flush_frenzy.png

high_hands.png

holdembbj.png

ph_austin_flyer.png

plo_promos.png

Serious question but is it exactly legal to offer a different price for a specific poker game? I thought the whole shtick is you are paying to be in the club and yes poker happens to happen but you’re not paying for the poker. “$6 per hour All PLO Cash Game” on the flyer seems like it’d be tough to defend with the current statutes. And if you are successful your competition might try to nose you out with some regulatory battles. I’d recommend having a very careful eye for this sort of stuff on promo material

do you have a quota for the number of different fonts to use on each of these? if so, you knocked it out of the park.

Do you mean the ones I made or someone else?

Serious question but is it exactly legal to offer a different price for a specific poker game? I thought the whole shtick is you are paying to be in the club and yes poker happens to happen but you’re not paying for the poker. “$6 per hour All PLO Cash Game” on the flyer seems like it’d be tough to defend with the current statutes. And if you are successful your competition might try to nose you out with some regulatory battles. I’d recommend having a very careful eye for this sort of stuff on promo material

Other rooms offer poker tournaments at different price points with different fee structures, seems like that would be a similar issue?

Not: I am not an attorney

Do you mean the ones I made or someone else?

Other rooms offer poker tournaments at different price points with different fee structures, seems like that would be a similar issue?

Not: I am not an attorney
every marketing material I’ve seen advertises that fee as an “access to the club fee”. Just be careful how you word things on the promo material especially if it’s stretching the gray area Texas poker operates in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom