Poker House Austin Coming Soon! (2 Viewers)

Will there be a separate room for high stakes games? It may be too late now that the room is set up, but it is something to think about if it can still be done. Privacy for high stakes is a very good thing for, among other things, the safety of the players. Just a thought.

Will there be a separate room for high stakes games? It may be too late now that the room is set up, but it is something to think about if it can still be done. Privacy for high stakes is a very good thing for, among other things, the safety of the players. Just a thought.

I know they've been considering that as well but I don't have an answer on what the solution will be at this time.

So I was kinda caught off guard because the original plan was to open sometime in January, but I got word this week we're opening tomorrow, Friday Dec 22nd at 4pm!

open.jpg

This is a soft-opening and we'll have a grand opening planned sometime later in January. But excited to be a part of this.

open2.png

We are visiting family here in Austin this weekend and looking forward to the new Poker House opening tomorrow !
Wishing the new Room success !

Thank you so much!

Get some nice Paulson $1s and $2 in there and you might make a fortune in sales to degenerates here !

This... get some nice paulson and you will see a couple of us flying out to harvest..

Unfortunately they won't sell to private social clubs in Texas. The folks behind the Poker House brand own multiple rooms here in TX and have their own suppliers so they already got us chips.

They're not Paulsons, but they stack pretty well and have a kinda textured surface. This pic is from another one of their rooms but chips are same

chips_poker_house.jpg

Great job!! Thats got to be a good feeling.

Yeah, we had 2 tables going strong pretty early and then after 6pm as folks were getting out of work our attendance doubled. We skinned our knees a bit with procedures and learning stuff on the fly, issues with credit card processing, etc. But we hobbled through it pretty well

Dude!

I’m so pumped for you, and JEALOUS!

I really need Alabama to change the laws and let us do poker rooms. If it changes, I’m opening one and you’ll be getting plenty of questions from me.

I hope the Poker House runs hot!!!!!

Tyty!

Sure, I'd be happy to talk shop if you open a room!

ms gambooolgal and I played for afew hours this evening.
Like the Room, Tables and Chairs.
There's lots of space between Tables - Thank You !
Very good Dealers.
Food looked good from what we saw.
Have onsite Security.
All the Staff was courteous.
Have some good Promotions going on.
Have a Bad Beat Jackpot. Quad 7's beaten.
We'll play here again in afew days when we return to Austin to see #1 Daughter & Grandbaby.
Do recommend you give them a visit.

Hoping they can gain some Traction....and wishing them all the best in their endeavors.

ms gambooolgal and I played for afew hours this evening.
Like the Room, Tables and Chairs.
There's lots of space between Tables - Thank You !
Very good Dealers.
Food looked good from what we saw.
Have onsite Security.
All the Staff was courteous.
Have some good Promotions going on.
Have a Bad Beat Jackpot. Quad 7's beaten.
We'll play here again in afew days when we return to Austin to see #1 Daughter & Grandbaby.
Do recommend you give them a visit.

Hoping they can gain some Traction....and wishing them all the best in their endeavors.

Thanks so much for stopping by and giving feedback. Glad you enjoyed it and give us time we'll get even better :)

Nice room, congrats. Hope it continues to run better than the Poker House Fort Worth (in Burleson), I live down the road from them and they're struggling to keep 1 table going.

Well, we're kinda scrambling on a bit of a skeleton crew as the original plan was to open sometime in January but then they decided kinda last-minute to open right before Christmas.

I covered the morning shift and we had some phone calls, folks using poker atlas to get on lists and people stopping by, but not enough to get a game running as they were too spread out.

Cracking the early morning hours/crowd will be important as we intend to operate 24/7. We're working on that and planning some advertising and events, but also still doing some construction and aesthetic work on the room as well.

Still, was happy to see so many games running tonight since it was mostly quiet earlier today.

Wow, can’t believe that In seeing this for the first time.

Congrats on this @Anthony Martino! It looks like an awesome space. I hope that it gets a lot of action! Obviously, you know what players are looking for in a poker room!

Yes, I'm giving as much input as I can. Really looking forward to getting into the New Year so we can get staffing a bit more settled and I can focus more of my efforts on helping with advertising campaigns.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom