Site Update - 2019 (1 Viewer)

I had push notifications turned on for all of 20 minutes, no thank you :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: my phone was blowing up.

Craig, you can adjust what you receive via Push in your Account -> Preference settings if that helps.

Not looking for a fix, just an FYI:

I'm on XP with a Chrome browser. I'm not offered check marks, only two sizes of rectangles. At this point I'm guessing the small rectangle represents "active" and the large is inactive.

Just curious, which version of Chrome? Most likely a version that no longer gets updates on XP.

Ver. 49.0.2623.112 Correct: No updates for Chrome because XP (and Vista) are no longer supported.

I've got Windows 10 on a laptop, but I cannot abide.

@Tommy
Any known reason why I can't use my wheel scroll when using IE? It works fine in Chrome but my work prefers IE and it's become a huge nuisance.

@Tommy
Any known reason why I can't use my wheel scroll when using IE? It works fine in Chrome but my work prefers IE and it's become a huge nuisance.

What version of IE? I just tested on IE11 and it works.

Ah nevermind! I've noticed this happening a lot recently but I just did a restart and it works again. So weird. Everytime it happens, it's only this site too.

Thanks for the response. Please disregard.

My work uses IE too, slightly different version of 11 but its working here. Weird.

Reactions: 72o
WHERE IS MY OLD MAN COFFEE EMOJI?!?!?!?!?!

I can't believe I just noticed it was gone - I feel like my aces just got cracked! If you think you're getting tipped, @Tommy, forget it!

Don’t know if this is my issue, or an issue with iOS. I can’t see what I’m typing when using my phone. The keypad is always in the way?

Don’t know if this is my issue, or an issue with iOS. I can’t see what I’m typing when using my phone. The keypad is always in the way?
View attachment 247079View attachment 247080
I don't have that problem when typing, but when I try to insert a smilie, it takes up the whole dialog box where I am typing so I can't see where I'm placing it.

View attachment 247079View attachment 247080

I have the same problem as I usually use PCF while on my ipad/iphone. I feel like it’s a new issue but I did recently upgrade the OS so maybe it’s that.

I don't have that problem when typing, but when I try to insert a smilie, it takes up the whole dialog box where I am typing so I can't see where I'm placing it.

I get that too on Android. I like the old way but it's seems to work OK. Once I tap the smilie and x to close the overlay, it's where I wanted it.

I can't use emojis on my iPhone for the past few weeks, but they still work fine on my desktop.

There's been a lot of thread crapping going on lately. Post reactions allows users to get their point across without crapping up a member's thread. Please use them instead. Thanks.
Are the different options not available when logged in on iPhones?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom