Site News - TapaTalk, Mobile App, Attachments (1 Viewer)

One thing I've noticed is that viewing the site on a mobile browser uses quite a bit more data than doing the same in TapaTalk - I assume this has to do with how images are handled (I don't think TT downloads any images until you actually scroll to them - mobile site downloads all the images on a page even if you've seen them before, which is both annoying and wasteful.) If the app could have a feature/setting to address this, that would be great. :)

Should be available Mon or Tues in the App store. Just waiting for Apple to approve it.

0x0ss (1).jpg

0x0ss (2).jpg

0x0ss.jpg

I really like the look of that! Since the iOS update I can no longer add images via my phone. The 'upload a file' button doesn't seem to work.

EDIT: Scratch that, seems to work now. Perhaps I had low signal or something on Saturday.

Looking forward to this! Been maxing out my Data with this Horseshoe business on the mobile browser!!

It's live in the app store. (y) :thumbsup:

Here is the link...

(removed) Testing

Last edited:
Not sure the login is working properly. I enter my username and password, it authenticates it (I tried a wrong password after to confirm), but not personal info seems to load (like conversations).

Same, doesn't log me in. I can read posts but doesn't give any option to post. It's nice though, I will get much use out of it once the bugs are out :)

Working on it. We'll get it fixed.

It's now showing me as logged in, it shows me alerts, shows my conversations and I can reply to threads using the reply arrow at the top of the app.

Things I initially notice that would be nice to have changed at some point:

I currently see no way to quote or respond to a post, can only reply as a "new post".

It shows new posts but when clicking on any of them it takes you to the threads OP instead of the first unread post. Additionally when responding in a thread it takes you back to the OP after posting.

I'm not sure how long it takes before the app logs you out (just closing the app kept me logged in but a couple hours later I was logged out) but it would be nice to have the option to remember username/password on the login screen.

I don't see any way to add pictures, when posting it gives no options other than just typing text.

That's all I have for now, thanks for doing this :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom