Site News - TapaTalk, Mobile App, Attachments (1 Viewer)

It's now showing me as logged in, it shows me alerts, shows my conversations and I can reply to threads using the reply arrow at the top of the app.

Things I initially notice that would be nice to have changed at some point:

I currently see no way to quote or respond to a post, can only reply as a "new post".

It shows new posts but when clicking on any of them it takes you to the threads OP instead of the first unread post. Additionally when responding in a thread it takes you back to the OP after posting.

I'm not sure how long it takes before the app logs you out (just closing the app kept me logged in but a couple hours later I was logged out) but it would be nice to have the option to remember username/password on the login screen.

I don't see any way to add pictures, when posting it gives no options other than just typing text.

That's all I have for now, thanks for doing this :)
Swipe left on post to quote.

My want list

Adding pictures to post

Option to "go to last post" as default instead of having to scroll through all page numbers

Search function

Show user info when you click on username.

My want list

Adding pictures to post

Option to "go to last post" as default instead of having to scroll through all page numbers

Search function

Currently it defaults to first page when you reply

Also ability to edit post

My want list

Adding pictures to post

Search function

Great job so far though. I am amazed how Tommy keeps adding things that makes our experience better and better. He finds the time even though he has a family, full time job and many other things that occupy his time.

I say this because I know we all want changes in this but it can take time. So Tommy take your time we have a great start with this program.

My want list

Adding pictures to post

Search function

Great job so far though. I am amazed how Tommy keeps adding things that makes our experience better and better. He finds the time even though he has a family, full time job and many other things that occupy his time.

I say this because I know we all want changes in this but it can take time. So Timmy take your time we have a great start with this program.
See TOMMY. I need the edit function. Lol

Just to clarify (sorry if it's been asked/answered before): is this only available on the iPhone? I still don't see it in the app store on my iPad.

Getting this error message when I try to sign in. Definitely not a password or username issue. Any recommendations?

asarMvR.png

Just to clarify (sorry if it's been asked/answered before): is this only available on the iPhone? I still don't see it in the app store on my iPad.

It won't show up in the search for about 24-48 hrs. I removed the direct link to it while we work out some bugs.

Getting this error message when I try to sign in. Definitely not a password or username issue. Any recommendations?

That's a problem with Sprint. LOL j/k. We are working on some things ATM so could be that.

These two are huge imo as is the add picture to post. So far these are the only things keeping it from being better than Tapatalk out of the gate.

Ability to add pics (next update)
Ability to edit post (next update)
It shows new posts but when clicking on any of them it takes you to the threads OP instead of the first unread post. (Bug confirmed)
Currently it defaults to first page when you reply (looking into this)

Push notifications should be working now too.

Ability to add pics (next update)
Ability to edit post (next update)
It shows new posts but when clicking on any of them it takes you to the threads OP instead of the first unread post. (Bug confirmed)
Currently it defaults to first page when you reply (looking into this)

Push notifications should be working now too.
Sounds great, TIMMY!:eek::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ovo
Not sure if this is where you want us to report little bugs or not, but one things I noticed is that in the conversations section, the top menu bar that has the back button and the subject of the conversation actually blocks the first line or two of the message (including who sent the message since that's positioned right above the message itself). You can pull the message down so you can read it, but when you release it goes back to being hidden behind the title/menu bar.

Not really a huge issue, just figured I'd point it out in case it's something that can be adjusted.

Thanks for all the hard work on this!

Just downloaded the app. Seems pretty functional. Not sure about the colors though lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom