Site Update - 2019 (1 Viewer)

Money provides lots of conveniences in life, but doesn’t bring happiness. For example, if you paid $1 billion to Dan, Paul or Dave, they will conveniently hand-deliver their chip collections to you, but there is no guarantee of complete happiness.

Find happiness first. Then when you make lots of money, you can buy and enjoy conveniences in life. Just make sure you don’t turn into a miserable F*&^ and always remember where you came from. (y) :thumbsup:

Now back to negotiating a suitable currency to buy the entire collection from those three gentlemen :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:... Venezuelan Bolivar?

The site will be down tomorrow night sometime between 11:30pm and 1:30am for updates. (Sat into Sun morning)

Fantasy chip tool returns?

Strictly forum software and some back end server software. (PHP, SQL, etc)

Finally, I can sleep for those 2 hours and not worry I'm missing a deal in the classifies.

I don't think it will take 2 hrs (hopefully not), that's just the window. To save time, I already preloaded the upgrade files on the server last night. Doing a backup before the upgrade takes the most time.

I don't think it will take 2 hrs (hopefully not), that's just the window. To save time, I already preloaded the upgrade files on the server last night. Doing a backup before the upgrade takes the most time.

Drat. And there goes my sleepy time. Putting on another pot of coffee. :zzz:

yeeeaaahhh-loki.gif

The site will be down tomorrow night sometime between 11:30pm and 1:30am for updates. (Sat into Sun morning)

Just a reminder. If all goes well, we are looking at between 60-90 mins of downtime.

And to have a little fun...the person who makes the first post when the site comes back up wins a Star DB.

empress-star-dealer-button.jpg

Test Test :) Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test
Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test
Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test
Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test
Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test
Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test
Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test

Was removing the number of "like" or "reactions" intended?

Other than some minor tweaking here and there, the upgrade is complete. The push notifications feature that is mentioned in the first post will be enabled soon.
(NOTE: Users will only be able to enable push notifications if they are using a compatible device. This is supported by most major browsers except Safari on macOS and any browser on iOS.)

If anyone has any site issues or question after the recent upgrade, please post them in the Site Help section (link in sig) or PM me.
Thanks!

Push Notifications *

A user will be able to subscribe to receive their alerts via devices which are compatible. Users will only be able to enable push notifications if they are using a compatible device. This is supported by most major browsers except Safari on macOS and any browser on iOS.

Push Notifications are now active. You may see a message bar at the bottom of your screen to quick enable them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom