Ralph Yarl (2 Viewers)

SiouxperStack

Full House
Reaction score
Yes, I agree, let's get all the facts, for example, was Ralph carrying a violin case when he approached the door, and, was the homeowner ex mafia living in witness protection? That's definitely cause for shooting through a front door at a stranger.

How much have you donated?
I don't donate to Go Fund Me campaigns - they are rife with fraud.

My money goes to organizations that campaign for change, such as the ACLU and many local organizations in my community.

My money goes to organizations that campaign for change, such as the ACLU and many local organizations in my community.
Oh, so you make a snide comment about people wanting to know facts (what good are facts if it gets in the way of an agenda, right?), but then you, yourself, aren’t going to donate. Where can I get one of those flags?

Damn! I donated- hopefully it goes to the victims.

Damn! I donated- hopefully it goes to the victims.
When they get this large, there is usually some verification. But there are so many people out there who will try and take advantage of a tragedy, that I'd rather support the support organizations.

Oh, so you make a snide comment about people wanting to know facts (what good are facts if it gets in the way of an agenda, right?), but then you, yourself, aren’t going to donate. Where can I get one of those flags?
I only speak in snide comments. You've known me long enough.

I’m not sure how the pick and choose game works, and I’m sure this incident definitely doesn’t fit the agenda of the provocateurs, but I was on the phone with my best friend when this happened. My best friend is a law enforcement officer, and he was on duty as we listened to the radio traffic together as he rushed to the scene. I did not know the victims, but they were all friends of my best friend.

Since some of you seem to be in the giving mood, I can put you in touch directly with the slain officer’s family. That way you know your money is going to the widow and their small child. The officer was killed on his 44th birthday. He was a rural county deputy that did not make much money, so anything will help.

Unfortunately, we don’t even say “here we go again” for incidents like this because they hardly get a media blurb anymore in our bass ackwards society.

I’ll be waiting for my PMs to blow up with those of you seeking to donate.

https://m.startribune.com/starbuck-...g-a-domestic-call-in-town-of-cyrus/600267419/

Last edited:
I’m not sure how the pick and choose game works, and I’m sure this incident definitely doesn’t fit the agenda of the provocateurs, but I was on the phone with my best friend when this happened. My best friend is a law enforcement officer, and he was on duty as we listened to the radio traffic together as he rushed to the scene. I did not know the victims, but they were all friends of my best friend.

Since some of you seem to be in the giving mood, I can put you in touch directly with the slain officer’s family. That way you know your money is going to the widow and their small child. The officer was killed on his 44th birthday. He was a rural county deputy that did not make much money, so anything will help.

Unfortunately, we don’t even say “here we go again” for incidents like this because they hardly get a media blurb anymore in our bass ackwards society.

I’ll be waiting for my PMs to blow up with those of you seeking to donate.
?? This thread is about a teenager shot while ringing a door bell. Not a slain officer.

I'm like 99% sure when I looked at that GFM page this morning it was around $1.1 million of a $1.5 million goal. Now it's $2.2 million of a $2.5 million goal. Can you just keep adjusting the goal?

?? This thread is about a teenager shot while ringing a door bell. Not a slain officer.
Oh, sorry. I just saw some in the giving mood, so I thought I would try to help a family out too. Somehow, I had a feeling the incident I referenced might not check the required outrage boxes.

I'm like 99% sure when I looked at that GFM page this morning it was around $1.1 million of a $1.5 million goal. Now it's $2.2 million of a $2.5 million goal. Can you just keep adjusting the goal?
Enough is never enough.

Because it was troubling to listen to it play out on the radio. I can’t imagine what my best friend and the other officers must have been going through when dealing with the tragedy.

Or are you talking about the incident in KC where next to nobody knows what transpired?

Because it was troubling to listen to it play out on the radio. I can’t imagine what my best friend and the other officers must have been going through when dealing with the tragedy.

Or are you talking about the incident in KC where next to nobody knows what transpired?
I’m talking about your reaction, you know that, but to be honest I’m not really interested in why you react the way you do. I just trying to get you to question why you react this way.

I’m Sorry to hear about your friend and at least you found an opportunity to address it to people.

Last edited:
I’m talking about your reaction, you know that, but to be honest I’m not really interested in why you react the way you do. I just trying to get you to question why you react this way.

I’m Sorry to hear about your friend and at least you found an opportunity to address it to people.
I know I’m wrong for wanting to wait to get all the details before I throw Molotov cocktails, loot stores, and burn down cities, but I have lived through a few of these things that turned out differently than the force fed narrative that was portrayed.

Go fund me automatically raises the target if I'm recalling correctly. It's to give that appearance that any given fund is "almost there".

It's possible that was another site - but pretty common in fundraising

Oh, sorry. I just saw some in the giving mood, so I thought I would try to help a family out too. Somehow, I had a feeling the incident I referenced might not check the required outrage boxes.
Link to the GoFundMe?

Link to the GoFundMe?
I am not aware that anyone has started one of these yet. As I said, if so desired, I could get you in direct contact with the family.

If something changes, I will gladly pass on a direct link. I was shocked, but I actually received a message from a user that asked how they could donate. I won’t mention the name to protect their anonymity, but a sincere thank you.

huh, didn’t know I was subscribed to the politics section /s

But seriously… if we post one of these every time this happens well need to rename the forum. Shame we live in such a backwards ass country.

And then this happened today. Are gun owners this scared and jittery?
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/na...0230417-bwf5x4uyxvcaxhdc322kxk6ouu-story.html
Scared and jittery, no.

Eager and waiting is probably more like it.

I blame social media. Everyday I see these BS posts my older family members post about how the local lawn crew placing a door hanger is "targeting your house", or the local highschool kids going door to door selling whatever fundraiser is "canvasing the neighborhood". It's ridiculous, and 30 states have some form of stand your ground, so the same folks who believe this shit they see online, also believe they have the right to shoot at someone who accidentally pulled into the wrong driveway.

Edit - maybe scared and jittery was correct after reading my thoughts typed out.

Scared and jittery, no.

Eager and waiting is probably more like it.

I blame social media. Everyday I see these BS posts my older family members post about how the local lawn crew placing a door hanger is "targeting your house", or the local highschool kids going door to door selling whatever fundraiser is "canvasing the neighborhood". It's ridiculous, and 30 states have some form of stand your ground, so the same folks who believe this shit they see online, also believe they have the right to shoot at someone who accidentally pulled into the wrong driveway.

Edit - maybe scared and jittery was correct after reading my thoughts typed out.
And I could post hundreds upon hundreds of articles on why some might be “scared and jittery.” As a matter of fact, here’s one for you from my quaint little city that just happened:

https://www.ky3.com/2023/04/18/one-dead-one-hurt-shooting-west-springfield/

Broad daylight. 14 year old kid was the one killed. He was with his grandmother. She was the other one that was shot.

Crime has surged in my city. Our residents are scared. Some more than others. Some say they aren’t that worried…until it comes to their home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom