Public Tina Hybrid mold (8 Viewers)

I'm trying to stay away from active CPC chips and Paulson hat chips.
if it can no longer be made in clay I am considering it free game.
I didn't want to step on Justin's toes and I don't want to mess with Dave's stuff either.

I'm not making money here. This is to help poker chips and us who are too poor to by a custom cpc set.

MD- 33
1700622545103.png

Last edited:
Palm mold was very popular in the last thread. I would vote for a palm mold or the geometric mold from your group buy thread.

I liked the green one the best
Agreed. The ring around the outside makes it more THC like. I could see possibly adjusting the ring so it's a little closer to the edge, then making the stars a tiny bit bigger and maybe reducing the number and spacing them a bit. Maybe 12 stars instead of 18?

Agreed. The ring around the outside makes it more THC like. I could see possibly adjusting the ring so it's a little closer to the edge, then making the stars a tiny bit bigger and maybe reducing the number and spacing them a bit. Maybe 12 stars instead of 18?
Here's what 12 and 16 stars would potentially look like, with a distinct inner ring (rather than the inner "ring" being the outer edge of the inlay), and with a 1" inlay on 39mm:

1700632570917.png

Here's what 12 and 16 stars would potentially look like, with a distinct inner ring (rather than the inner "ring" being the outer edge of the inlay), and with a 1" inlay on 39mm:

View attachment 1228670
Both look good. Hard to decide which I like better. Great job mocking this up super fast!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom