Public Tina Hybrid mold (1 Viewer)

SeanGecko

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Give me some of your suggestions which one you like so I can then make a poll.
Please add pictures as well.
From my wife - "u can advice us,which one will be popular.maybe we can open a new mold.so everyone can share the mold"

Here are some
Horseshoe Club 25¢.jpeg
Horseshoes.jpeg
Roman Mold.jpeg

Last edited:
Give me some of your suggestions which one you like so I can then make a poll.
Please add pictures as well.
From my wife - "u can advice us,which one will be popular.maybe we can open a new mold.so everyone can share the mold"

I have been thinking of the same thing. I'm not sure exactly how it would work as far as ordering and such.

I love the ARODIE too, but they're are others too that I like.

I like the idea of a mold that everyone can use, but I'm not sure how that gets paid for. It's my understanding that in order to get it made there is a 2k up front cost so there is that to figure out.

Happy to help if I can

I have been thinking of the same thing. I'm not sure exactly how it would work as far as ordering and such.

I love the ARODIE too, but they're are others too that I like.

I like the idea of a mold that everyone can use, but I'm not sure how that gets paid for. It's my understanding that in order to get it made there is a 2k up front cost so there is that to figure out.

Happy to help if I can
She would make it and then it would be public. Is how this is working. If we pay it would be private.

Yisssssss

@justincarothers any heads up on any mold you are making. I don't want to step on any toes here either.

I really want a public one besides the hat&cane.
I don’t have anything concrete. We are working on a couple of ideas but nothing to share just yet. I don’t mind getting a mold made and facilitating the group buys. Would just need to have something with a 20,000 order or would have to charge extra to pay for the mold.

Mold so far
Horseshoe
Roman
Web
T mold
PCF mold

What's this one called? Doesn't cpc make this?
HORSE HEAD LEFT (HHL) -- 16 horse heads looking left. 1950's-1965. Bill Borland's Blue Book cites Paul-son & Co., Las Vegas NV; and C. W. Rice Co., Walnut Creek CA, as distributors. (Gene Trimble notes, "Bud Jones told me this was his mold sold mostly in CA. Would have been sold by him in the Cristy Jones days.") ... ... UPDATE: this mold is not in use anymore, has not been used to make chips in some 20 years. It was donated to the Nevada Historical Society and is on display there.

HORSE HEAD LEFT (HHL) -- 16 horse heads looking left. 1950's-1965. Bill Borland's Blue Book cites Paul-son & Co., Las Vegas NV; and C. W. Rice Co., Walnut Creek CA, as distributors. (Gene Trimble notes, "Bud Jones told me this was his mold sold mostly in CA. Would have been sold by him in the Cristy Jones days.") ... ... UPDATE: this mold is not in use anymore, has not been used to make chips in some 20 years. It was donated to the Nevada Historical Society and is on display there.
Thank you. Editing my post

I know there will always be disagreements on whether or not certain molds should or should not be made. If we stay away from molds currently being used by Paulson and CPC that narrows it down quite a bit. Here are 2 good ones that are not yet on your list, are currently not being used and might have some mass appeal.
ARODIE
NEVADA

I'm not a big fan of stealing CPC's molds. CPC is the only custom clay manufacturer we have and they pay for the rights to the molds (which are IP). Not to mention a sponsor on the site where you're discussing which of their molds the Chinese should copy and make available to the public...

I know there will always be disagreements on whether or not certain molds should or should not be made. If we stay away from molds currently being used by Paulson and CPC that narrows it down quite a bit. Here are 2 good ones that are not yet on your list, are currently not being used and might have some mass appeal.
ARODIE
NEVADA
What's the Nevada one?
Pics!

Also, isn’t web mold owned by Paulson?

Though the design can probably be modified enough as to be different but still evocative.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom