[Potential] 43mm Tina Mold Commission (2 Viewers)

MrRossKeys

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I've begun the process of developing a new mold for Tina to manufacture. If this project is successful I'd offer the mold as a group buy (or air direct) option to anyone interested in the mold and chip specs.

I am specifically looking for chip specs that are slightly different than what Justin and Sean are currently offering, and this project should in no way infringe on any of their current products (as far as I am aware).

Here are the specs for the chip:
- 43mm chip
- Hybrid textured chip with recess for inlay sticker
- 28mm recess (sticker size can be 25mm-28mm)
- Mold yet to be selected

I haven't decided on a mold for this chip yet. Some of the ideas I am currently working on:
- Half moons
- Leaf
- Lightning clouds
- Ocean Wave (my take on a similar Scroll shape)
- Flamingo
- Astronaut
- Hexagon, Triangle, and other repeating geometric shapes
- Spades, Clubs, or a combination of suits
- A different shaped crown that the current crown molds
- Trophy or medal

My purpose for posting:
1. To determine if there is any interest here in a 43mm chip with a (larger than 24mm) recessed inlay?
2. Gauging if there is an original (or semi-original) mold idea that has enough appeal to recoup the new mold fee?

Also, maybe someone else already has the same idea and hasn't spoken up... which means we might be able to combine our resources.

If there is interest in this project I will post some of the mockups I've been working on.

I've begun the process of developing a new mold for Tina to manufacture. If this project is successful I'd offer the mold as a group buy (or air direct) option to anyone interested in the mold and chip specs.

I am specifically looking for chip specs that are slightly different than what Justin and Sean are currently offering, and this project should in no way infringe on any of their current products (as far as I am aware).

- 43mm chip

I haven't decided on a mold for this chip yet. Some of the ideas I am currently working on:
- Half moons
- Leaf
- Lightning clouds
- Flamingo
- Astronaut
- Trophy or medal

My purpose for posting:
1. To determine if there is any interest here in a 43mm chip with a (larger than 24mm) recessed inlay?
2. Gauging if there is an original (or semi-original) mold idea that has enough appeal to recoup the new mold fee?

Also, maybe someone else already has the same idea and hasn't spoken up... which means we might be able to combine our resources.

If there is interest in this project I will post some of the mockups I've been working on.
I heard WEB mold might look good
pew pew finger guns GIF

- 43mm chip

- Half moons
- Leaf
- Lightning clouds
- Flamingo
- Astronaut
- Trophy or medal

My purpose for posting:

Wasn't planning on a new set, but if you design a flamingo mold I may have no choice

Can someone mock me up one w snowflakes or ski related lol
I'll try a snowflake mold...

I've mocked up maybe 20-30 at this point, and so far a version of the web mold (slight variation) is my favorite.

I'll upload what I've done in the next couple of days just to see if somehow there's an overwhelming favorite.... if not I'll either choose a mold I really like for my current project or choose the most universally accepted mold (ahem, Sean, *cough*)

I'll try a snowflake mold...

I've mocked up maybe 20-30 at this point, and so far a version of the web mold (slight variation) is my favorite.

I'll upload what I've done in the next couple of days just to see if somehow there's an overwhelming favorite.... if not I'll either choose a mold I really like for my current project or choose the most universally accepted mold (ahem, Sean, *cough*)
Web Mold

Show us!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom