New Tina Hybrid 43mm Web Mold Interest (3 Viewers)

If available, would you order a set of 43mm hybrid web mold chips in the next 3 months?

• Yes, I'm ready to order as soon as this mold is available

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Yes, I will get my artwork ready and order in the next 1-3 months

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Maybe, but it would be later than 3 months

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Meh, I'd order if it was a different mold or specs

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • No, not interested in this mold or chip specs

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other: [leave a comment]

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
I voted ! (do I get a sticker?)
I'm interested in getting in on an order. It will be the first group buy for me. I like the 43mm size with the larger inlay. I'll get to work on my design. I will probably be in the 1,200 chip range.
Awesome. As soon as Tina and co. open orders I’ll let you all know so you can decide how you want to proceed.

I am placing my order directly and immediately, and I will order samples, enough to send out at least 20 sets or so. You’ll have the options of:

1. Ordering directly from Tina

2. Ordering through Justin when he adds these to his monthly group buys (or anyone interested in hosting a group buy).

3. Waiting to see/receive samples from my initial order, and then ordering them per #1 or #2.

Awesome. As soon as Tina and co. open orders I’ll let you all know so you can decide how you want to proceed.

I am placing my order directly and immediately, and I will order samples, enough to send out at least 20 sets or so. You’ll have the options of:

2. Ordering through Justin when he adds these to his monthly group buys (or anyone interested in hosting a group buy).

3. Waiting to see/receive samples from my initial order, and then ordering them per #1 or #2.
If you are taking names yet, please put me down for a set of sample chips.

If I like these, I will most likely be placing a large order, and will consider running a GB. (including Sean's 39mm)

I’ll fondle your chips in person if you let me. I promise I’ll be gentle.

Any update on this? Guessing samples aren't being ordered until after Chinese New Year?

Last I heard from Tina, she told me the mold will only be done at the end of Jan, and production likely start after CNY which will be around 2xth Feb
Thank you! Trying to determine my order for wrapping up my last projects.

From Tina:

mold is process texture surface. after texture process,then can do samples.

Not sure if this means they'll have something before Chinese New Year or not.

Hi Guys,

Brand new guy here. Second post.

If its not too much to ask,
My questions:
What hybrid molds is Tina known to now have?
Including those that are usable only by those not on this site (the scrown)? Any others?

Hi Guys,

Brand new guy here. Second post.

If its not too much to ask,
My questions:
What hybrid molds is Tina known to now have?
Including those that are usable only by those not on this site (the scrown)? Any others?
These 4 currently and the Web available in Late February early March
PXL_20240128_075039298.jpg
PXL_20231230_061657085.jpg

PXL_20240112_165602389.jpg

PXL_20240112_165556185.jpg
PXL_20240112_165552389.jpg
PXL_20240112_163821703.jpg
PXL_20240112_163819448.jpg
PXL_20240112_163816865.jpg

Oh, and I know I saw this somewhere, but, can't find it now.

Do all those use the same label diameter?

Or, what are the different diameters?

Sorry, so many questions. But, that's what you get from a newb.

If I want to use a different design on each denomination, do I pay a separate art fee per design?

If I want to use a different design on each denomination, do I pay a separate art fee per design?
Take this for what its worth coming from a guy with 4 posts to his credit.
From what I've read so far, art work per set seems to be the big mystery/variable, with so many variables involved: number of denoms, alignments, how production ready the files are, etc.

Take this for what its worth coming from a guy with 4 posts to his credit.
From what I've read so far, art work per set seems to be the big mystery/variable, with so many variables involved: number of denoms, alignments, how production ready the files are, etc.
It’s not a mystery. The art fee is $80 per set design. Get two people to order sets, and you can split that fee. The more people, the more each saves.
Regarding denoms, by their nature, labels for each denom have different artwork…each has at least a different number on it. So an art file for each denom is required. However, the art fee for the labels is for the set, be it four different denoms or ten.

39mm
RHC (hat and cane) recess is 25.4 mm (1 inch)
Scrown recess is 25.4 mm (1 inch)
Greek recess is 24mm
Web mold recess is likely 24mm (still waiting for final confirmation)

43mm
Greek recess is 24 mm
Web recess is likely 28mm (still waiting for final confirmation)
How can one obtain scrown hybrids? I asked Tina, because I want to order two sets, one on the web mold, one on scrown but she told me the scrown is not a public mold. Who's the guy I need to pm? :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom