New Tina Hybrid 43mm Web Mold Interest (1 Viewer)

If available, would you order a set of 43mm hybrid web mold chips in the next 3 months?

• Yes, I'm ready to order as soon as this mold is available

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Yes, I will get my artwork ready and order in the next 1-3 months

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Maybe, but it would be later than 3 months

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Meh, I'd order if it was a different mold or specs

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • No, not interested in this mold or chip specs

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other: [leave a comment]

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Here's mine with the web mold at 43mm: https://d.pr/i/KRhEZG
The Fifth Element Movie GIF

Will the 43mm version have connected or disconnected shapes within the two concentric circles? Could just be the 3D rendering but parts of the mold look disconnected, not just barely touching:

1702103006724.png

I'm hoping the 43mm will have connected shapes throughout.....

But I think the real answer is "whatever the 39mm has, the 43mm will also have," because Tina has communicated that they will use the same specs from the 39mm but make them larger with a larger inlay recess.

But I think the real answer is "whatever the 39mm has, the 43mm will also have," because Tina has communicated that they will use the same specs from the 39mm but make them larger with a larger inlay recess.
I'm using the thicker @TheOffalo stuff

You heard me

Will Tina sell blanks? I mean not printed with anything. So anyone with their own ds printer can make their own? Literally asking for a friend

View attachment 1237160

If you are able to provide the art files I can use your distressed spots and higher res inlay... this is the best I could do from a .png file.
Thanks! And no worries. This is all I have right now. If I'm not constrained by CPC colors and spots, I will probably have John make some changes for me. The quarter chip will probably become a hex-pie since all my other spots are in 3s and 6s. Although quarter as a quarter pie makes sense too... :unsure:

She sold me Cards mold ones so I don't see why not
Just to make sure we are on the same page, I’m talking about blank white discs that then people can dye sub their own design on them to make custom chips, not just blank preprinted chips that people apply labels to

Thanks! And no worries. This is all I have right now. If I'm not constrained by CPC colors and spots, I will probably have John make some changes for me. The quarter chip will probably become a hex-pie since all my other spots are in 3s and 6s. Although quarter as a quarter pie makes sense too... :unsure:
Hex pie!!!!!!

If anyone that uses Adobe Illustrator would like to download a file I created for mockups, send me a PM.
It has a faux web mold layer, as well as a separate base chip and label layer. You can just swap out your own base chip and label.
web_mold_for_mockups.jpg

It also has the recess if you want to fool around with shaped inlays, or faux hotstamps, etc.
web_mold_for_mockups2.jpg

If anyone that uses Adobe Illustrator would like to download a file I created for mockups, send me a PM.
It has a faux web mold layer, as well as a separate base chip and label layer. You can just swap out your own base chip and label.
View attachment 1238192
It also has the recess if you want to fool around with shaped inlays, or faux hotstamps, etc.
View attachment 1238193
Thank you for offering this. I made mine from scratch and feel like I never really got it exactly how I wanted it.

View attachment 1238192
View attachment 1238193
Can't wait to see what you whip up for my set on these :D

According to Sean, the mold production is starting next week.

According to Tina it takes 30-45 days to complete production.

With Lunar New Year shutting things down most of January, expect the first orders to go live late January or early February.

I voted ! (do I get a sticker?)
I'm interested in getting in on an order. It will be the first group buy for me. I like the 43mm size with the larger inlay. I'll get to work on my design. I will probably be in the 1,200 chip range.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom