Post Your Mockup and I Will Brutally Eviscerate It (With Words) (25 Viewers)

I know it's not my thread, but I liked 'em better with no inlays.

zcMXQhR.jpg
These look so amazing in this picture! Hard to believe the orange is actually peach tho, it looks so different when building on CPC.
beautiful jim carey GIF

Okay, we can use math.

I have a updoots score of 47547 against 19738... Which equals 2.4 updoots per post.

You have a updoots score 4655 against 2319, which equals 2.0 updoots per post.

So obviously this means one thing. I post a ton of bullshit and updoots is funny to say.
UPDOOTS UPDATE POTENTIAL UPDOOTS CHICANERY

You mean to me your last 4000 posts managed around a 5 0 updoot per post ratio? Past behavior is the best predictor of future performance, and I call bullshit.

I refuse to certify your updoots.

I am now above your historical ratio, at nearly 2.5 updoots per post. I win.

You mean to me your last 4000 posts managed around a 5 0 updoot per post ratio? Past behavior is the best predictor of future performance, and I call bullshit.

1711054717290.gif

I'm absolutely wrecking you in updoots. WRECKING. You are the Cleveland Browns of Updoots.

Are you saying @Tommy is in on this? And the house is bias? Because the boss doesn't take kindly to random accusations....

robert de niro goodfellas GIF

Philosophical question:

Is a tri-moon with all spots the same color as the base chip a tri-moon or a solid?

Discuss.

Why do people keep asking me to review vagina chips? What's wrong with all of you? I tend not to get so sexual in my poker games, but you do you.

I don't know, you sent me like 128 chips to look at. It's a good thing you're prepared whether a .25/.50 game or a 25/50 game breaks out?

The progression with the 20 and the 100 is out of place. No bueno.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom