Post Your Mockup and I Will Brutally Eviscerate It (With Words) (3 Viewers)

Why would we need sample sets when we are all getting our own full Tina hat and cane mold sets?
Good luck with that. I've already told Tina that tribute sets are not allowed under any circumstances. She'll respect my wishes, right?

Good luck with that. I've already told Tina that tribute sets are not allowed under any circumstances. She'll respect my wishes, right?
Tina and her workers right after telling you that…
1683277899576.gif

Give it to me
Ok. So there's this thing called dirty stacks.

Seriously - you used like 5 total "colors" - this would be a nightmare in play. Most chips are going to get lose in stacks with the others. Add some variety, brutha!

Also there's a fine line between a stylistic inlay and an inlay that looks like it was drawn with a stylus. Everything is too thin, too curvy.

1/2 pies blow.

Last edited:

Seriously - you used like 5 total "colors" - this would be a nightmare in play. Most chips are going to get lose in stacks with the others. Add some variety, brutha!

Also there's a fine line between a stylistic inlay and an inlay that looks like it was drawn with a stylus. Everything is too thin, too curvy.

1/2 pies blow.

1/2 pies blow.
I knew I could count on you... If 1/2 pies blow, do cream pies suck? lol...

Too much black, more color variety, and maybe don't use an image that was taken from 1970's surfer graffiti :cool

Only because I know how much @MrCatPants loves movie themed chips.
View attachment 1134634
View attachment 1134635
I have strong feelings about these. I like and dislike in equal amounts - there is no ambivalence.

The .05 is a creamsicle. Simple, unobtrusive like a nickel chip should be.

The .25 is a nice progression. Let's do something different than white though.

The $100 is solid as well.

Now...Ho Lee Fuk.
Feedback point 1: The $1/$5/$20 are like smidges away from each other on the color spectrum. Not just dirty stacks, but dirty pots and racks as well. Keep the $5. That's nice. The rest? Go back to work. Did you use the same color on three chips in a row? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE?

Feedback point 2: the inlay. Stylistically, I get it when it's all zoomed in. But it's a messy disaster in real life - too many pale colors (including white text on a light background!) with too much detail and too much stylistic font. You can print this on a big metal sign. not on a 7/8inch inlay.

Lastly: "Malts; Sundaes; Cards; Cones"? Does Bank of America advertise Loans; Credit Cards; Strip Club; Treasury Management? One of these things does not belong.

I have strong feelings about these. I like and dislike in equal amounts - there is no ambivalence.

The .05 is a creamsicle. Simple, unobtrusive like a nickel chip should be.

The .25 is a nice progression. Let's do something different than white though.

The $100 is solid as well.

Now...Ho Lee Fuk.
Feedback point 1: The $1/$5/$20 are like smidges away from each other on the color spectrum. Not just dirty stacks, but dirty pots and racks as well. Keep the $5. That's nice. The rest? Go back to work. Did you use the same color on three chips in a row? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE?

Feedback point 2: the inlay. Stylistically, I get it when it's all zoomed in. But it's a messy disaster in real life - too many pale colors (including white text on a light background!) with too much detail and too much stylistic font. You can print this on a big metal sign. not on a 7/8inch inlay.

Lastly: "Malts; Sundaes; Cards; Cones"? Does Bank of America advertise Loans; Credit Cards; Strip Club; Treasury Management? One of these things does not belong.
I was really hoping you would have caught this.
phonto.jpeg

I feel like the one thing my day needs is cat piss all over my deign. Tri Moon FTW!

View attachment 1135228
These made me feel more color blind than I am.

Very monochromatic. I imagine the game where these chips are being played - it's raining outside, the over under for men wearing weird hats like berets and derbys is 1.5, a 3-bet pre-flop causes quiet shunning of the aggressor, the snacks include hummus and impossible burger sliders with goat cheese, and someone won't stop droning on about the philosophy book they are reading.

The $5 is like candy corn without the fun of yellow. So like more terrible candy corn.

I zoomed on that inlay with the tiny font as much as I could and still couldn't make anything out. "Affected Chanklins Expose Binoculars"? Wtf is a chanklin? Inlays are tiny, people!

If you are going to do white, do bright white. If you're spending thousands on CPCs, spring the few extra cents per chip of your least common chip for clean clay.

All tri moons are trash.

This is about the 100th iteration, show me my flaws

Attachments

• 999ca0a6-2293-489b-8b95-af7eaf4b25bf.png
    999ca0a6-2293-489b-8b95-af7eaf4b25bf.png
    247.9 KB · Views: 104
This is about the 100th iteration, show me my flaws
Yo guys I'm hammered let's be plagh ar der Billargio? None o dat hold them B.S. - reeeeel pocker.

You, like many on here, do not seem to ascribe to the 'spot progression is sacred' crowd. Spot progression is sacred - these chips are all out of order with their spot complexity. Simple chips low denom, complex chips high denom.

Spring for bright white if you are going to do a white chip.

The colors on that $2 are fine, but the offset spots are not.

The $5 makes me sad; try again.

Yo dawg, I heard you like green, so I put green next your green on green that's next to a chip of the next closest denomination that also has green spots. Don't do that.

All quarter pies are trash.

The inlay is too small with too stylistic of font. You won't be able to make much out.

Yo guys I'm hammered let's be plagh ar der Billargio? None o dat hold them B.S. - reeeeel pocker.

You, like many on here, do not seem to ascribe to the 'spot progression is sacred' crowd. Spot progression is sacred - these chips are all out of order with their spot complexity. Simple chips low denom, complex chips high denom.

Spring for bright white if you are going to do a white chip.

The colors on that $2 are fine, but the offset spots are not.

The $5 makes me sad; try again.

Yo dawg, I heard you like green, so I put green next your green on green that's next to a chip of the next closest denomination that also has green spots. Don't do that.

All quarter pies are trash.

The inlay is too small with too stylistic of font. You won't be able to make much out.
All I got from this is you like the 50c chip and you don't like watermelons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom