Post Your Mockup and I Will Brutally Eviscerate It (With Words) (2 Viewers)

Just whipped this up today in an hour... rip me apart, give advice. I'll take it cause I need it. Custom CPC is my next move!
Theme: Charlotte
I wanted to do something that would incorporate the popular teams and symbols from Charlotte or the State. From left to right: Panthers, Hornets, Charlotte FC (specifically the Jewel Kit). Frac Inspo: Gold frac (we're the 'minted city'), Green for the city flag, or RWB for the state flag)

Not 100% sure what denoms go to what chips.

1679531099549.png

Just whipped this up today in an hour..
Naw? Really?
. rip me apart, give advice.
1/2 isn’t bad I guess
I'll take it cause I need it.
Ooooooh
Custom CPC is my next move!
Wellllllll….

Theme: Charlotte
Theme: Hartford of the South
I wanted to do something that would incorporate the popular teams and symbols from Charlotte or the State. From left to right: Panthers,
Suck
Really suck
, Charlotte FC (specifically the Jewel Kit
Who cares?
). Frac Inspo: Gold frac (we're the 'minted city'),
Didn’t Sherman burn your city to the ground?
Green for the city flag
People that celebrate city flags root for teams that hang division championship banners from their rafters. I should know. I’m a Whalers fan.
, or RWB for the state flag)
Same as above but conference championship banners
Not 100% sure what denoms go to what chips.
Sorta like designing a car and not sure where to put the engine so you just dump it in the passenger seat.
Imagine your chip set was a 57 year old overweight man. Nothing wrong with that. Plenty of women are in love with 57 year old overweight men.

Now imagine disrobing and bending over and staring at the back of your own balls in the mirror.

That is your chip design.

My level set best advice is to never speak of this again. If you must, seek Russian shock therapy on the parts of the frontal lobe that deal with memory and try to forget.

Dear god. Back of the balls and Hartford South. Someone scratch my fucking eyes out.

Theme: Hartford of the South

Suck

Really suck

Who cares?

Didn’t Sherman burn your city to the ground?

People that celebrate city flags root for teams that hang division championship banners from their rafters. I should know. I’m a Whalers fan.

Same as above but conference championship banners

Sorta like designing a car and not sure where to put the engine so you just dump it in the passenger seat.

Imagine your chip set was a 57 year old overweight man. Nothing wrong with that. Plenty of women are in love with 57 year old overweight men.

Now imagine disrobing and bending over and staring at the back of your own balls in the mirror.

That is your chip design.

My level set best advice is to never speak of this again. If you must, seek Russian shock therapy on the parts of the frontal lobe that deal with memory and try to forget.

Dear god. Back of the balls and Hartford South. Someone scratch my fucking eyes out.
So what you're saying is I should make a yellow, red, blue, white & black NASCAR theme'd chip instead?

On it.

So what you're saying is I should make a yellow, red, blue, white & black NASCAR theme'd chip instead?

On it.
Please god, let him post that with some ridiculous inlay….I beseech you Heavenly Father, give us this day our daily shitty design that makes me want to pine for the burn of vomit rising through my gullet.

Someone post something. I'm stuck sitting st soccer practice and feel like shredding acquaintances hopes and dreams.

You tube ‘Soccer practice’ they have a song for that :wtf: :cautious:

Nothing screams "high stakes" like a giant $20 chip.

You'd have to be a certain age to understand this, but I am so glad you somehow found the original designer of "Ski Free" to do your inlay design. I'm just waiting for the abominable snowman to show up and eat me.

Riverside poker room. Or a lake, a lake is fine too.

The 5 looks like an old man's underwear.

You'd have to be a certain age to understand this, but I am so glad you somehow found the original designer of "Ski Free" to do your inlay design. I'm just waiting for the abominable snowman to show up and eat me.

So you like the lineup, yeah?

The problem with quarter pies is they aren't actually a color. They are two colors. Is it a pink chip with a blue spot, or a blue chip with a pink spot. Either way, it sucks. No quarter pie chip has ever been good, ever.

Something to do while I wait for customs to release them...Let's go! I've already covered off your problem with 1/4 pies, 3 colours ftw.

1682008437682.png

Last edited:
Something to do while I wait for customs to release them...Let's go! I've already covered off your problem with 1/4 pies, 3 colours ftw.

View attachment 1129788
That's the friendliest fucking wasp I've ever seen.

Consistency in design is for tournament chips.

The problem with quarter pies is not fixable! Now the chip is unbalanced!

You’re clearly not colorblind
I discussed this with a couple of colour blind people before building this set. Learnt a lot about what colours are commonly most difficult to distinguish. Then asked all my players, none of which are colourblind and ignored everything I had learnt.

Me and my OCD now overthinking that it's a lake on the inlay — not a river.

tumblr_fca33219be9261ab58d98ee50cc9d99e_96a6a7c5_500.gif

IMG_20230504_200902.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom