Piatnik 100% plastic cards - ***Group Buy Interest*** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone interested in purchasing some Piatnik 100% plastic Bridge Size cards. I have a source and could bring new setups or single decks of these awesome cards. The only downside for some is they are only available in the "International Index" here in the US. Piatnik in Austria is not exporting the Jumbo Index cards at this time.

If you are interested please let me know how many setups you would order if I ran a group buy. I can order single or double deck setups!

If I get enough interest I will put in an order about two weeks from now.

Probably looking at about $10 per deck, $20 per set up plus reship. Might be lower

I will also move this to the GB sections if there is interest.

David

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 7.31.43 PM.png

UPDATE!!!

I got with my source and they said we might be able to get the model 1361 cards which are 100% plastic, Poker size Jumbo Index cards. The difference is they come in a tuck box and not the plastic case.
We would have to meet a minimum order of 12 decks of red and blue. One other caveat is these would not ship until March or April. If you are interested in these please indicate your interest in how many decks and which colors. Here is a picture of the cards

1361,plastic_poker_jumbo_136115.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Pending price, I am in for at least one double-deck setup.

depending on price, I would be in for 2 setups.

I was actually going to post in the other thread about piatniks. they are lovely, out of the box, easily my number 1 card. I have put them in play 2 weeks in a row, about 10 hours total for 2 decks being played every other game. They are starting to gather some hand grime, I will be closely watching how this adds up over extended use. Im wary tbh. I had some poker stars cards about 10 years ago that hand gunk built up heavily. I pray that this is not the case with these cards

Seems like the CO contingent could save a little on bulk shipping....? :) Seriously, one shipment to someone, and we get them at a meet-up here.
I'd be in for 1-2 setups, I assume all Red/Blue only?

nitzilla
Yes sir, just as they appear in the picture in OP. I am trying to see if there is anyway they will import the jumbo index but not looking good. I will definitely ship whatever my CO friends need to one place!

We get to about 20 decks I will start a group buy. I would anticipate the order being placed the week of February 13th. The most anyone will pay is $10 - $11 per single deck plus shipping or no more than $20 per setup plus shipping.

The girls are practically blind. You should see the squinting to see cards that happens at my table. If Jumbo becomes an option, I'm all over it. But the eyesight of my players requires this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom