GB Completed NTP cards (bridge/jumbo) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will close this gb now at 95 setups being ordered. We do this to have replacements in case some cases get damaged during shipping.

You can get the remaining five setups once they're in the US (damaged setups would be sold at a discount) so please keep posting here if you want some.

@all: I'll do my best to pack the cards carefully but can't send replacements if more than five setups get damaged. I think we'll find a solution in case that happens. I don't do this for profit and had no idea there would be such a demand...

We will close this gb now at 95 setups being ordered. We do this to have replacements in case some cases get damaged during shipping.

You can get the remaining five setups once they're in the US (damaged setups would be sold at a discount) so please keep posting here if you want some.

@all: I'll do my best to pack the cards carefully but can't send replacements if more than five setups get damaged. I think we'll find a solution in case that happens. I don't do this for profit and had no idea there would be such a demand...
Big ups to running this, thanks dude.

Huge card push lately. Fantastic groupbuys and customs coming through, its a good time to be obsessed with cards.

It's hard to get good plastics at this price point these days. Appreciate your effort, I understand I am outside the first 95 for now, but hopefully I can sneak up the list.

DHL shipping to the US has been so slow lately, best case would be four weeks from now. Probably a bit longer until everything has been reshipped etc.
Also depends on how long it takes to collect the money. I can front some, but would like to hit at least 80% and then I'll send @w00zie the money, so that he can get the setups to pack and ship sooner rather than later.

Also depends on how long it takes to collect the money. I can front some, but would like to hit at least 80% and then I'll send @w00zie the money, so that he can get the setups to pack and ship sooner rather than later.
I was just in a group by with @Tommy for the mini-toppers. He collected for the product up front and the re-shipping once he had all product in hand. (Though he knew the shipping estimates at the outset. Also I kind of assume MFRB will be the choice for most orders.)

I would be cool if you did the same thing and that would help with the flow of cash. (Also it might increase my odds of getting in the top 95 if just a couple people don't follow through on paying right away :). )

I was just in a group by with @Tommy for the mini-toppers. He collected for the product up front and the re-shipping once he had all product in hand. (Though he knew the shipping estimates at the outset. Also I kind of assume MFRB will be the choice for most orders.)

I would be cool if you did the same thing and that would help with the flow of cash. (Also it might increase my odds of getting in the top 95 if just a couple people don't follow through on paying right away :). )
That's fine with me. For the Statesman decks that I reshipped back in May, payment for the cards went straight to Dan and then I only collected for reshipping. But that meant everyone had to pay PayPal's international fees, so combining and sending one international payment makes more sense.

@w00zie are you going to DM invoices and payment info?

I would be collecting the money to send to @w00zie, per above. Once we confirm everything's good to go, I'll send PMs out.

@w00zie are you going to DM invoices and payment info?

That's fine with me. For the Statesman decks that I reshipped back in May, payment for the cards went straight to Dan and then I only collected for reshipping. But that meant everyone had to pay PayPal's international fees, so combining and sending one international payment makes more sense.

I would be collecting the money to send to @w00zie, per above. Once we confirm everything's good to go, I'll send PMs out.
This. @TheOffalo and myself will take care of everything. I‘ll post updates here and everyone will get a pm.

Ugh, I'm late to the game even though I was tagged lol

I have a set I haven't opened yet so don't know how they feel yet, but I'm definitely in for 2-4 setups if there's room for more.

Cards are at my place :wtf:
8762B65B-0D67-49E2-9D28-5F5DF3B10BD4.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom