GB Completed NTP cards (bridge/jumbo) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmk if your source can get their hands on any princess cruise setups :)

ntp setup.jpeg

Update:
@pokerplayingpisces = 3
@JMC9389 = 2
@Saoliver = 6
@Sneakygreek = 2
@TheOffalo = 3
@suited67 = 6
@NotRealNameNoSir = 1
@Pippa = 2
= 25

@wickedwonka121 = 1
@RocAFella1 = 3
@quintooo = 2
@PogBoom = 1
@MichaelBubly = 1
@Split = 14
@TheBigTater = 2
@kimbless = 1
=50

@kimbless = 1 more
@JRald07 = 2

I took the higher number for the guys who said "interest in two to three" or something along those lines ;)

Can we do 75? No guarantee at this point that I can get enough setups but I'll check it tomorrow.

Thanks for your interest you crazy degens!
Jeeez! Don't you people have jobs!!!

How do these compare to Modiano Platinum? More or less texture? More or less flex?

Never mind. I just noticed bridge size. :( I'm out.

Jeeez! Don't you people have jobs!!!

How do these compare to Modiano Platinum? More or less texture? More or less flex?

Never mind. I just noticed bridge size. :( I'm out.
Yeah, only bridge size. Less texture and less flex than Platinums. NTPs are imo closer to Fournier when it comes to feel. Very good, durable and elegant PVC cards.

Based on the measurements @w00zie gave me, these NTP setups are ~3/8" wider and a whopping ~2oz (~20%) heavier than bridge setups that I have with cardboard boxes (or ~1oz heavier than my bridge Copag setups with plastic cases, for a closer comparison).

Here's what I'm estimating the reshipping costs will be within CONUS:
  • 1 Setup: $7 shipping w/tracking (+$1 if you want insurance)
  • 2-4 Setups: $10 shipping w/tracking & insurance
  • 5-8 Setups: $11 shipping w/tracking & insurance
  • 9-12 Setups: $17 shipping w/tracking & insurance
  • 13-16 Setups: $18 shipping w/tracking & insurance
Add $1 if to AK/HI/PR or other U.S. territories.

Everything will ship Priority Mail except 1-setup orders, which will ship by USPS's new "Ground Advantage" service, which seems to be a little more expensive than first class package service was before.

Last edited:
6 set ups please

I think that's another 27 setups beyond the 50... And I was thinking of increasing my number from 3 to 5. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’m in SJ if you want to split shipping
not sure what the timeline on this group buy is since I'll be moving out of SJ in a month. I'd be down to have it ship to you anyways though. I'll be back periodically for breaks and holidays to pick up my setups from you if you're down.

not sure what the timeline on this group buy is since I'll be moving out of SJ in a month. I'd be down to have it ship to you anyways though. I'll be back periodically for breaks and holidays to pick up my setups from you if you're down.
Oh that's right. The big party I can't attend. OK let's see how it rolls.

We will cap this at 100 setups. Price will be $14 instead of $15 per setups shipped to @TheOffalo unless I find a cheaper shipping method (not too likely).

We are at 86 setups:

UserSetups
pokerplayingpisces3
JMC93892
Saoliver6
Sneakygreek2
TheOffalo3
suited676
NotRealNameNoSir1
wickedwonka1211
Pippa2
RocAFella13
quintooo2
PogBoom1
MichaelBubly1
Split14
TheBigTater2
kimbless2
JRald072
wonderpuddle1
rcamp0142
RansomStoddard4
4got2flush2
Hornet6
Cocalu1
dinosaur2
MatB6
utgtrash4
Welshman2
Couyon2
jcjc1

I’d like to up my order to 5 setups, and if we don’t hit 100 soon (pretty sure we will), I can buy up the rest to resell later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom