GB Completed NTP cards (bridge/jumbo) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

w00zie

Flush
Reaction score
Update 08/07: Cards have arrived at @TheOffalo

EDIT: We reached 25 setups super fast. We will do 50 if there is enough interest and the vendor has that many. Please post your interest!
EDIT 2: We will cap this at 100 setups. Price will be $14 per setup shipped to the US instead of $15.

FINAL EDIT: Ordering closed at 94 setups. I'll send 100 setups to @TheOffalo in order to have replacements in case some break.
Keep posting here as these six setups will be offered (at a discount for broken cases).

@TheOffalo will start collecting the moneyz. Cards have been paid for and will be shipped to me soon.

Hey card maniacs,

A while ago I found a good source for NTP cards (made by Dal Negro) in bridge size with jumbo index, red and blue back. The red pips are security ink.

If I buy "in bulk" the price is not too bad. 25 setups shipped to the US would be a bit less than $15 per setup. As we don't get the packing materials for free here plus I would have to convert $ to € and eat the PP fees let's say $15 per setup shipped to one person in the US. Reshipping is on you guys.

What do we need?

1) Interest in 25 setups
2) A US member who would receive the cards, do the reshipping, collect the money and send it in one transaction to me (saves a lot in fees).

Lmk if you're interested, if we get to 25 setups we can do this.

Cheers
Stefan
IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked up a setup and I love them, definitely advise these! Unsure if I'll pick more up, we'll see.

EDIT: lol who am I kidding, give me 1 setup.

Last edited:
That filled up quick! If there's any more availability I would like two setups please.

Thank you.

Update:
@pokerplayingpisces = 3
@JMC9389 = 2
@Saoliver = 6
@Sneakygreek = 2
@TheOffalo = 3
@suited67 = 6
@NotRealNameNoSir = 1
@Pippa = 2
= 25

@wickedwonka121 = 1
@RocAFella1 = 3
@quintooo = 2
@PogBoom = 1
@MichaelBubly = 1
@Split = 14
@TheBigTater = 2
@kimbless = 1
=50

@kimbless = 1 more
@JRald07 = 2

I took the higher number for the guys who said "interest in two to three" or something along those lines ;)

Can we do 75? No guarantee at this point that I can get enough setups but I'll check it tomorrow.

Thanks for your interest you crazy degens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom