Interest Mixed game cards, Canadian re-shipper (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I decided I need a deck of Abbys mixed game cards, but based on the number of wanted ads, I’m not alone. I hear there might be another GB China based GB coming, but I’m Canadian and the reshipping on a deck of cards quickly gets silly. If I wait for that GB I’m looking at ~$60USD plus reshipping to Canada. I can go direct to MPC for ~$100CAD direct ship single deck but that just feels wrong.

I’ve checked in with 2 local print shops. 3.5” x 5.75” with rounded corners from both, no tuck box option but uline could solve that. 42 Card set, same deck as Power13s last GB: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...laques-on-plastic-card-stock-group-buy.68582/

The first offer is printed on 10mil Synaps XM Synthetic Performance with gloss UV coating.
10 decks @ $79ea, 25 decks@ $60 each, 50 decks@ $40 each

2nd offer is on 14mil KernowPrint Performance Polyester with a gloss UV coating.
10 decks @ $82, 25 decks @ $72, 50 decks at $60

To be clear, prices are in CAD and I have rounded those unit prices up to the nearest dollar to save space. Actuals are pennies cheaper. I haven't felt the 10mil product yet, but the sample of the 14mil is nice and beefy. Based on what I can see, I think the previous GBs have been on a 13mil product.

Before I spend any more time (and printer’s time) collecting samples, I’m putting this out there to see who would be interested in a GB. I’m limiting this to Canadians because cross border reshipping is expensive both ways.

Chime in here if i could mark you down for a deck, if I get enough interest I will create a separate GB thread to take orders.

Last edited:
This sounds very interessting, especially for these CAD prices ... We talked about the option to buy some decks as soon as the next GB would start while we have been playing Limit Mixed Games at @cpac54 's Winter Wonderland in Zurich yesterday. Btw: Kudos to @JRald07 for teaching noobs the basics of Mixed Games.

Too bad that this GB will only be available for canadians due to shipping costs. I do understand the reason, otherwise I am pretty sure that there would be a big interest and willing buyers in europe! I bet that there are guys who probably would pay more to have a chance to buy these beautiful cards... @MajorTom knows exactly what I mean :)

I'd be interested in a couple of decks. My crew has not been typically interested in mixed games but this change things.

I'm Canadian and I'm interested, but I'm not exactly picturing what you're proposing. A $60 deck of cards? Do you have photos / can you please explain why one would choose these over say a typical $1 Vegas deck? I get I'm probably not your target market, but I'm genuinely interested

Interested in a deck, but I would need a canadian re-shipper,
Anyone of our friendly canadian PCF fellows willing to do re-shipping to Germany?
Thanks in advance!

I'm Canadian and I'm interested, but I'm not exactly picturing what you're proposing. A $60 deck of cards? Do you have photos / can you please explain why one would choose these over say a typical $1 Vegas deck? I get I'm probably not your target market, but I'm genuinely interested
I've added a link to a previous GB in my OG post that has pictures of what we're talking about. In short, they're brief instructions on how to play 42 variants of poker. In my case, they (will be) used to introduce my players to new games.

This sounds very interessting, especially for these CAD prices ... We talked about the option to buy some decks as soon as the next GB would start while we have been playing Limit Mixed Games at @cpac54 's Winter Wonderland in Zurich yesterday. Btw: Kudos to @JRald07 for teaching noobs the basics of Mixed Games.

Too bad that this GB will only be available for canadians due to shipping costs. I do understand the reason, otherwise I am pretty sure that there would be a big interest and willing buyers in europe! I bet that there are guys who probably would pay more to have a chance to buy these beautiful cards... @MajorTom knows exactly what I mean :)
I'm limiting it to Canadians because international reshipping is more than i want to take on, and because the cost of that reship quickly negates any savings from a GB. For what it's worth, reach out to local printers. That's all i did and i was surprised at how competitive the pricing was.

Good Luck. I would be interested in custom Poker cards, but not mixed cards games deck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom