GB Completed NTP cards (bridge/jumbo) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, that was fast!
11F48A67-4F2C-4577-8974-550DB9AEA882.png

I do have a rather hectic week, so I may not be able to start shipping for a day or two, and likely won't be able to finish up until next week. The cases are a bit thicker (taller) than my Copag poker-size plastic cases. I think I should be able to stick with my original reshipping costs. I'll let people know if I need more money for reshipping.

I don't want to open the floodgates, but if anyone truly "needs" their setup(s) before this weekend, let me know, and I'll see about prioritizing orders. (I cannot guarantee the order will arrive by this weekend, but at least I can ship them first.)

I am going to fulfill all the original orders first, because (as you can see) some of the setups are in 5-setup bundles in cellophane, and I will be opening those bundles and examining each setup individually to make sure they look okay before shipping them. (A few of the cardboard sleeves are slightly scuffed, but the plastic case and cellophane-sealed decks are completely undamaged.) Then I will work through the waitlist.

Last edited:
Update: I’ve been able to ship out ~2/3rds of the orders. And thanks to @MatB and @PickinPockets for being willing to let go of some of their setups (and @Split doing a trade with a waitlister), I’m able to fulfill all of the waitlisted orders and have reached out to those folks.

As I’m going through the setups, some had various degrees of denting to their cardboard sleeves (wish the entire thing were cellophane-sealed, like Copag setups that also have cardboard sleeves), and a few of those dented cardboard setups had some minor damage to the inner lip of the plastic case.

One cardboard sleeve had a small rip too, but overall it’s only a small percentage of setups that are “damaged”, and I am keeping the more “irregular” ones for myself.

Have a few more packages ready to go out today, but I ran out of tape yesterday! Ordered some last night, which will arrive today, thank Prime! I should be able to get everything shipped out by Monday.

All but 3 orders have been fulfilled! I shipped out 31 packages between Monday and yesterday afternoon, and I hand-delivered 1 order on Tuesday--great to meet you, @utgtrash!

Will be giving @wonderpuddle his setup tonight. Waiting on reshipping payment from one member, and just got full payment on the final waitlist order earlier today. Should be able to get these last two orders shipped out on Monday, and then we're done!

All but 3 orders have been fulfilled! I shipped out 31 packages between Monday and yesterday afternoon, and I hand-delivered 1 order on Tuesday--great to meet you, @utgtrash!

Will be giving @wonderpuddle his setup tonight. Waiting on reshipping payment from one member, and just got full payment on the final waitlist order earlier today. Should be able to get these last two orders shipped out on Monday, and then we're done!
Got mine today
I really appreciate it from me and @MichaelBubly

Got mine! I don’t think I’ve had NTP setups in a good 13-15 years. I forgot how much I like these cards! Like many European card manufacturers, you could get almost all of their products for reasonable prices right after the Hold’em Boom. Now as many of you know, only a limited scope of products are available in the US, and if you buy directly from Europe, you often get killed in shipping costs. I’m really happy to have some of these again! IMHO, Dal Negro and NTP are the best Italian manufacturers, and make some of the best cards in the world!
Thanks @w00zie for making these available to the community!
Huge thanks to @TheOffalo for handling the payments and US reshipping! The packaging was excellent!
Enough chatter, time for a few pics!
IMG_0780.jpeg
IMG_0781.jpeg
IMG_0782.jpeg
IMG_0783.jpeg
IMG_0784.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom