Reshipping (ordering closed) Group Buy - Taj Mahal Cut Cards (1 Viewer)

Brief update-

PP reduced the price of card from $2.07 to $1.96, we got lucky that the person I’m coordinating with plays poker. That does not include tax, shipping, reshipping, nor graphics fee. Probably gonna be $4-$5 a card, maybe more for international shipping.

Just waiting on what hopefully will be the final revision of the design, and we’re all systems go.

$2.47 per card, +$1.52 graphic fee, +reshipping.

$2.22 per card from Plastic Printers, that includes tax and shipping. Then there is graphic fees, $0.25 per card + a flat fee of $1.52 per person.

I expect reshipping to be roughly $1 domestic, as Buge gave me the tip they can simply be put into a standard envelope. I don't know yet about international, that'll probably be a case by case basis.

What ever each person's total ends up being, I'll just round up to the nearest dollar and keep the change.

I can expect the cards in a week or two. For now, I will start to collect mailing addresses and payment in order in which people signed up for the GB.

IMG_9263.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9262.jpeg
    IMG_9262.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9264.jpeg
    IMG_9264.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 13
Hi All,

Just was at the post office -

Seems like they underestimated the estimated shipping costs, which means I underestimated the shipping costs too. Not by much though, if I told you $1, probably gonna be closer to $2 or $3. If I told you $3, probably closer to $5.

Sorry! Good news is that we're only talking a few extra dollars, hopefully not a big deal to anyone (probably not but you never know).

I'm also going to pivot my original plan; I'm going to focus on the larger orders first, and then make my way down. This will make it easier for me to my visits to the post office.

Thanks again for all who participated and thanks for your patience. Cards came out great and I look forward to having them all mailed out in the next couple weeks.

Hi All,

Just was at the post office -

Seems like they underestimated the estimated shipping costs, which means I underestimated the shipping costs too. Not by much though, if I told you $1, probably gonna be closer to $2 or $3. If I told you $3, probably closer to $5.

Sorry! Good news is that we're only talking a few extra dollars, hopefully not a big deal to anyone (probably not but you never know).

I'm also going to pivot my original plan; I'm going to focus on the larger orders first, and then make my way down. This will make it easier for me to my visits to the post office.

Thanks again for all who participated and thanks for your patience. Cards came out great and I look forward to having them all mailed out in the next couple weeks.
If anyone order too many, then I’d be happy to take 2 bridge and 2 poker cards off your hands…not sure how I missed this.

11 orders were mailed today
11 more have been paid and will currently be mailed tomorrow
11 waiting to be paid / finalized
1 is purposely on hold for next month

we done good these first couple of days. the lady at my post office is very strict

Last edited:
25 total mailed
1 to be mailed tomorrow
8 waiting payment
1 on hold

Last edited:
30 mailed / shipped
3 pending payment
2 on hold

Also, people are starting to receive their cards!

post office really cracking down, if you ordered 4-8 cards and only paid $4 for shipping you got lucky - I got a different person today and they were strict like the other lady

Last edited:
Update -

For the 3 orders (1 poker, 13 bridge) that have not responded nor paid, nor provided a shipping address, I will give them 1 week to respond. If they don't respond by next Sunday, then on that following Monday I will put the remaining cards for sale.

This does not include the 2 orders of people whom I'm holding their cards until they return from a trip / vacation.

Last edited:
For the 3 orders (1 poker, 13 bridge) that have not responded nor paid, nor provided a shipping address, I will give them 1 week to respond. If they don't respond by next Sunday, then on that following Monday I will put the remaining cards for sale.
C'mon folks, group buys are built upon community trust that you follow through with commitments, don't make me go all fook'n jersey.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom