Piatnik 100% plastic cards - ***Group Buy Interest*** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be moving this to a group buy listing soon. I think we have enough to go ahead with it.

I will copy each of you that have expressed an interest in the cards.

For the new cards that were added I will need to get an order in by February 10 to meet the deadline for them to get here in Late March or Early April. If you plan on ordering both types we will have to work out whether you want to wait on reshipping all of the decks together.

three set ups - red / blue LARGE index.

Old people can't see the little cards -=- DrStrange

Thanks to @David O for taking good care of us and running this buy.
Not a problem. Just so I know you are good the Jumbo index will only come in a single tuck box, Poker Size (not Bridge) and not in a double setup. Also If I get the order in by February 10th the cards will not be shipped until late March or early April. If you want me to proceed with your order I will add it to the GB thread when I get it put up sometime today.

David O

Arrrrgh, Poker/Jumbo.....! :unsure:

Alright, put me down for 4 setups (8 decks) (2 x Bridge/Reg and 2 x Poker/Jumbo), and if that holds up the CO group for shipping, I'll pay my own......
Thanks David!
nitzilla

Hello

In for two setups (2 red decks/2 blue decks) if you can obtain the Poker Size Jumbo Index.

Thanks for sourcing!
Only source I found online was in the UK and 1 setup (Bridge/Jumbo Index) with shipping came to approx $50.00 ($26/double pack + $20 DHL)

I prefer jumbo bridge over everything, then regular index bridge size. I'm out if theyre poker sized anything

I
I prefer jumbo bridge over everything, then regular index bridge size. I'm out if theyre poker sized anything
I prefer jumbo bridge but they will not sell those to US.
I will be shutting this thread down and reopen in GB section. I will do a call out to everyone who has expressed an interest. Poker sized jumbo and bridge size international are the only two that are available.

I'll post the new thread sometime today.

Thanks

Xdan was able to get some Bridge/Jumbo Piatniks to Australia. I'm not sure how, but it might be worth asking. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/finally-got-some-piatnik-bridge-jumbo.11898/
I did check since those are the cards I was inquiring about. Those had to have been purchased at retail prices somewhere in Europe. They spoke with the folks in Vienna and they will not sell the Bridge size Jumbo index to the US for some reason. I did let them know to inform me if this changes.

I did check since those are the cards I was inquiring about. Those had to have been purchased at retail prices somewhere in Europe. They spoke with the folks in Vienna and they will not sell the Bridge size Jumbo index to the US for some reason. I did let them know to inform me if this changes.
U should get in touch with a UK Chipper who would be willing to just be a middle man for reshipping to the US

They spoke with the folks in Vienna and they will not sell the Bridge size Jumbo index to the US for some reason.
That's crazy. Wonder if they have a no-compete agreement with somebody..... or maybe a US vendor/distributor who has exclusive rights to sell them here (whom we don't know about.... yet).

That's crazy. Wonder if they have a no-compete agreement with somebody..... or maybe a US vendor/distributor who has exclusive rights to sell them here (whom we don't know about.... yet).
Those were my thoughts and I questioned that. I did let them know that there is a want for these in the US. They said they would keep me informed if anything changes.

David

I haven't seen anyone post an issue with the delay in delivery but, if anyone didnt want to wait, I'd buy a setup (1B & 1C) from you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom