My preliminary mock-up (1 Viewer)

Set's looking awesome Chippy!! Hard to pick a favorite really... I thought the changes you made went the right direction for sure... Have you thought about breakdowns already?

I was thinking about a 1000 piece set, but now I'm thinking 1200, so:

100 fracs
300 $1
600 $5
100 $25
80 $100
20 $500

Does that sound about right?

love it.

if you make the frac $.50, that would work for two tables of $.50/.50 or $.50/1 or a single table of $1/2 (could stretch to 2 tables of $1/2 if willing to use fewer $5s than normal). would prob get at least 160 fracs if you need to spread two tables with quarters.

Ok changed a couple things around...made the fractional with a DG tiger base to make it pop a little more, and shifted a couple other colors around (and added a new $25 chip idea). Thoughts?View attachment 16641

As a whole I love this latest iteration. I *really* like that 25! Love the concept of the frac and the use of Tiger, but I don't care for the pairing with Dayglo Saturn. Busted out the samples and to my eye they don't look quite right together. I like Tiger much better w/Dayglo Yellow or Canary samples. YMMV.

Pretty hard to argue with the latest lineup. Much prefer the new $25 chip. Improved tiger frac goes without saying.

Assuming Bill doesn't want to go with some local theme, how about

ShipIt Shak
Jam City Poker Club

BTW... I've now got a trademark on "Bill's Betting Barn", so I'll be looking for royalties

Personally, I will be more than a little disappointed if it isn't called the Check-Jam Club and incorporates his avatar artwork....

Funny that you say that. I'm waffling between Bill's Betting Barn and Check Jam Card Club, but I don't know what I would do for an inlay for CJCC. Also, Bill's Betting Barn kinda goes with the B mold

Funny that you say that. I'm waffling between Bill's Betting Barn and Check Jam Card Club, but I don't know what I would do for an inlay for CJCC. Also, Bill's Betting Barn kinda goes with the B mold

Follow my liunk, it is to the JAM Club in Prague. Literally a Czech Jam Club. Follow the links within to their website. I'm sure there's plenty of inspiration.

Bill's Betting Barn sounds like somewhere you go to get industrial grade degen on. PLUS it uses neither the word room or club which garners bonus points IMO

Sorry, if you say Bill's Betting Barn too quickly or without a distinct pronunciation it sounds like you're shopping for mattresses...

California Highway Interstate Poker Saloon

CHIPS. You can have Erik Estrada on the $100

FYI this place is literally 5 miles from your house...
ls.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom