My preliminary mock-up (1 Viewer)

A couple very minor changes...pulled out the sample set and made a couple small color changes. Swapped the light blue for gray in the $1 chip, and replaced maroon with chocolate in the $500. Seems like those colors go better together.

image.png

$1 and $100 chips could both use some pizzazz imo. All of the others are stellar. Not that any of this has any real meaning, being preliminary and all.... :whistle: :whistling:

Maybe you can give me a couple of ideas when I get there tonight. Those are the 2 that I'm currently not 100% on at the moment, although I am set on the spot pattern on the $100.

There's way more than six colors and edge spots lol. I think I'm going with the most recent frac (grey 1/4 pie with dg pink and lavender edge spots).

I've seen some preliminary artwork, and I really like what J5 has done so far. Right now I'm feeling like you do when you have top set, with the nut flush redraw, all the money is in, and you're just waiting for the dealer to peel off the river card.

There's way more than six colors and edge spots lol. I think I'm going with the most recent frac (grey 1/4 pie with dg pink and lavender edge spots).

I've seen some preliminary artwork, and I really like what J5 has done so far. Right now I'm feeling like you do when you have top set, with the nut flush redraw, all the money is in, and you're just waiting for the dealer to peel off the river card.

We've been waiting 10 months and still no inlay mocks? :rolleyes: Throw us a bone.

You'd think the SOHE World Champion would not struggle with these sorts of decisions.
:whistle: :whistling:

Seriously, just jam it in there. Prolly get sucked out on the river, but that's to be expected. Embrace the variance.

Tape the four best lineups you like on the wall, and break out the dart set. Blindfolded or over the shoulder, your choice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom