My preliminary mock-up (1 Viewer)

Ok I know I said I was done, but I moved around a couple colors on the frac, $25 and $500 chips and changed the spots on the $25. I can't help tweaking it's a sickness Anyway, do you guys like the changes, or what I had before?

image.png
image.png

Mmmm how about a chocolate bunny $5k chip? :) The $500 chip in question is more like peeps and that annoying plastic grass that gets everywhere.

Well that was my initial foray into the chip design tool, thanks for bringing up memories lol. Funny you bring that up, I was just looking at that the other day. I like certain aspects of that too, especially the $1 chip (hitch is now very similar to the $100 chip), but there is an awful lot of white in that set. Plus a couple new colors have been added since then.

What do you think about my newer mock ups?

And for those who like my latest mockup except for the $500 what about if I switch the dg green and retro red on the $100 and $500 chips?

image.png

What do you think about my newer mock ups?

Seriously? I think you have no clue what you really want, yet. I'm sure you'll get there eventually, but I gave up long ago trying to assist. By the time I give any serious thought/critique to one of your mock-up postings, you've already added a new one. I'll just wait until you get closer to the final product. This thread is almost like playing darts.

We'll definitely for awhile I had no idea what I wanted. I think I'm getting close to the final product, and I do appreciate your opinion for what it's worth. I know the multitude of changes were probably an annoyance to a lot of people though.

Of your more recent mock-ups, I like this lineup best -- nice spot progression, each chip looks good individually and as a set, no duplicate colors so no confusion in pots:

chippy5.png

Of your more recent mock-ups, I like this lineup best -- nice spot progression, each chip looks good individually and as a set, no duplicate colors so no confusion in pots:

View attachment 34637

I like it. I do want to get dg green in there somewhere though. What do you think about replacing the retro lavender spot on the hundred with dg green and leaving the rest the same?

I didn't care for the hundo green spot in your earlier version. If wanting to go with adding dg green somewhere, I'd look at doing it to one of these three:

chippy6a.png
chippy6b.png

This one is my favorite, by far:

chippy6c.png

Ok I like the purple chip you came up with, but what about this? I think the peach goes well on the $100 chip and is very close to the $1 I started with in my initial mockup. (I actually really like all 3 you came up with)

6bc57213-9133-4011-aca3-fb46826d53c4.png

I don't mind the peach-spotted hundo (quite nice, actually), but I think the purple chip loses a bunch of punch without it. Lots of hard contrast on all other chips.

Hit me up with art idea and I can put it in your design and there for you might get a better feel for them. Just saying............I know you have someone working on it (art) but I can do a mock up quick like just to help. I would put my 2 cents in but I have a similar issue with choosing the perfect chips as well. It should become a family heirloom and it's quite an investment. I would hate to have the regret on choosing the wrong one or wishing I'd done something different, right? Anyway you have good taste and "May your cards be live, and your pots be monsters"

Hit me up with art idea and I can put it in your design and there for you might get a better feel for them. Just saying............I know you have someone working on it (art) but I can do a mock up quick like just to help. I would put my 2 cents in but I have a similar issue with choosing the perfect chips as well. It should become a family heirloom and it's quite an investment. I would hate to have the regret on choosing the wrong one or wishing I'd done something different, right? Anyway you have good taste and "May your cards be live, and your pots be monsters"

I appreciate the offer, but J5 is working on my design as we speak. I'm not going to finalize anything in terms of colors and edge spots until I have the artwork to go with it.

I actually really like them too. Especially the first one (although I think maybe I like the $5 from his second mockup slightly better).

So in theory, if chips 1-4 and 6 were locked up, and the spot pattern on chip 5 with the bright white base was also locked up, what colors would you go with for chip 5? I love the current color I have, but I'm worried I have too much blue, and while it looks good individually, it may not flow all that well with the rest of the chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom