My preliminary mock-up (1 Viewer)

First one is my fave of the three, though the other two have a few good things to offer (i.e. $1 from #3). I do particularly like the #1 $1. Who would've thought that Purple and Blurple go together so nicely?

Also, when are you going to go ahead and add a 1k chip to the lineup? Surely it's crossed your mind at least once by now. Or maybe you're saving that for the secondaries :)

How about one of these?

image.png
image.png

Last edited:
my thoughts are j5 needs to hurry up and get to you, you're obviously going stir crazy with the design tool. post #291 is the nutz

If I did another color instead of the dg orange on the 500, I would probably replace the retro lavender spot on the 100 with dg orange. So what spot color would you guys go with?

I like the retro lav on 100. If you changed the 500 I was thinking retro red or bright white. But dg orange might work too. Hard to say but maybe inlay art would help.

So good news, I got an email from J5 on Wednesday that said he is going to start on the artwork week. So I have a minor edgespot question, do you all prefer the retro red or the retro lavender in the $100 chip? Other than that decision I think I'm done, and can start working on secondaries :)

image.png
image.png

J5 nailed the quarter and one dollar chip on his initial try. The lavender/5 dollar chip took about another 15 emails, lol.
I mean the chips themselves... Made another small color change last night, this time on the cash set that was finalized a week ago ;)

I mean the chips themselves... Made another small color change last night, this time on the cash set that was finalized a week ago ;)

I had my chip colors pretty quick. Each inlay was different for each denomination. The 5 and 25 were SOB's to get right.

So I've seen all your wonderful custom chips, and I am seriously thinking about creating my own custom set. I don't have a theme yet or anything, so no inlay, but I was playing around with colors and edge spots and I came up with the following. I was wondering if anyone had any comments or suggestions (or criticisms, please don't hold back as I'm a newbie at this and I have fairly thick skin).

View attachment 13097

Looking good. I like the retro red just slighty more than lavendar personally. I like darker spots on lighter chips.

And yeah I think I just hit the tenth time of telling myself I was done as well. i sent an email to David and said here take my money and dont let me change anything. :D

Looking good. I like the retro red just slighty more than lavendar personally. I like darker spots on lighter chips.

And yeah I think I just hit the tenth time of telling myself I was done as well. i sent an email to David and said here take my money and dont let me change anything. :D

I've written that email.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom