KNOLLWOODS Poker Room chip pr0n (6 Viewers)

Unseasonably warm day today (57 degrees) and I couldn't just sit around without enjoying it. Grabbed some tools and headed outside. First build but it's actually been enjoyable so far. I know this is the easy part but excited to get this going finally. I bought a felt off of @MatB like 3 years ago and I've been dragging my feet ever since.

IMG_2502.JPG

IMG_2505.JPG

And I had a few minutes to test out the 2 felts I have. Not sure which to go with right now. Anyone have any opinions? FYI no dedicated dealers and black rail.

IMG_2509.JPG

IMG_2510.JPG

IMG_2511.JPG

IMG_2512.JPG

Unseasonably warm day today (57 degrees) and I couldn't just sit around without enjoying it. Grabbed some tools and headed outside. First build but it's actually been enjoyable so far. I know this is the easy part but excited to get this going finally. I bought a felt off of @MatB like 3 years ago and I've been dragging my feet ever since.

View attachment 136359
View attachment 136360

And I had a few minutes to test out the 2 felts I have. Not sure which to go with right now. Anyone have any opinions? FYI no dedicated dealers and black rail.

View attachment 136370
View attachment 136371

View attachment 136372
View attachment 136373

Git er done !!

I'm liking the PH layout myself, its different than the usual green..

Reactions: 72o
Can you tell us which one you got from Matt, so I can tell you I prefer the other one?

hmm.. i think i'll make the Dunes $20 my new Avatar :):)..

Can you tell us which one you got from Matt, so I can tell you I prefer the other one?
Haha. Mat sniped :D the Planet Hollywood felt off eBay but went a different route and sold it me a few months later. When I lost out on that one, I bought the Thunder Valley for real cheap money after. Both are gaming suede from the Layout Company (or something like that).

I could be wrong but i believe the PH is Ultraglide Nylon. and feels fantastic !

I could be wrong but i believe the PH is Ultraglide Nylon. and feels fantastic !
Ah yes that sounds familiar actually. I think youre right.

Planet Hollywood black is definitely cooler.

Yeah it's actually a real cool charcoal color. I like parts of each but I think I'm leaning towards the PH layout. I do like how the Thunder Valley WPT logos on the sides are facing out at each end though.

Well i was really only referencing my accumulation of them the last time we played....
Right. Hopefully we can another shot at that game soon. Good fun, but I didn’t have enough time to accumulate too many chips, or take many of yours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom