Jack's Fishing CPC Set (2 Viewers)

These are awesome! Well done. I didn't realize kings made it all the way down to Santa Cruz, ca.
Depending on where they were off the coast, it sometimes made sense to launch from there. We also launched from moss landing and half moon bay.

Usually we connected with the salmon about 10miles off shore.

These are terrific, great job! Not similar chips, but similar sort of background story to @Steamtrain’s Cutthroats, which are one of the very few sets I’ve gone out of my way to get a sample of.

I fly fish trout, have never done salt.

IMG_7561.jpeg

IMG_2065.jpeg

Depending on where they were off the coast, it sometimes made sense to launch from there. We also launched from moss landing and half moon bay.

Usually we connected with the salmon about 10miles off shore.
Nice, that sounds super fun. I usually get 25-30 kings each summer in Puget Sound, but those are just a few hundred yards from land and a 5-15 min boat ride from my house. :)

I went against a lot of best practices for a CPC set (repeated spot colors throughout, too much use of bright white, no consistent inlay). But I had this idea and I could not get it out of my head, a dark/weighted color for each chip - with the dayglo version of it and bright white as the only spot colors.

Sir,

After reading this description, I will be honest. I thought I would hate this set. I couldn't be more wrong. The frac and five are my absolute favorites. If you have an extra one of those denominations I would love to buy it off of you for a card capper. If not, no worries.

I really like the $25, followed by the $1. After reading the description, I assumed you would have a ton of dirty stacks. It looks like you successfully avoided that issue.

My Sunsets are deeply personal to me. I respect, and love that you chose something that is deeply personal to you, and then proceeded to execute it.

Well done!

Bill

Beautiful set. Hard to pick a favorite chip between the $1 and $25.

Grew up in a fishing family (Musky) in northern Wisconsin. Actually just booked a salmon fishing trip with some buddies out of Lake Michigan this spring. Great theme.

Outstanding Set. I love them from top to bottom.

I’m in land locked Oklahoma, but I slay monsters every now and then.

Caught this hog TWICE on Sunday while I was fishing for crappie. 4lb line, ultralight rod.

The photos don’t do him justice. He had spent some time at the all you can eat buffet.

IMG_5868.jpeg
IMG_5869.jpeg

Oh, I love this. Great looking set man, love the color matching to the fish, that's really neat.

These are FANTASTIC! I love that they all look great on their own, but stacked next to each other is where the set REALLY pops. Would love to see some starting stacks. Congratulations.

Great work; love the personalization, backstory & fact that your brother was involved with the design work.

Is that a 100lb salmon? Haha wow.

Biggest salmon I ever caught was like 35pounds.
35lb is a big‘un!
It‘s hard to find these (8-year) old fish in the susitna area these days and they‘re protected/limited.
Bristol Bay (Nushagak) or Patagonia (Rio Serrano) is still a chinook paradise.

Enjoy your beautiful set!

Tight lines

Sweet chips! I love how it came together for you.

Big fan of that inner ring concept and the waving lines- really came out sharp.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom