KNOLLWOODS Poker Room chip pr0n (1 Viewer)

Thank you. Not sure about playing cards but definitey table cloth hopefully soon. I have to build a better table first. Maybe that will be my winter project.

Sounds like a good one! Over sized tree spanning the width of the table would look great.

Reactions: 72o
Sounds like a good one! Over sized tree spanning the width of the table would look great.
I like it. Might have to steal @courage 's twin spire design but use nice big oaks instead. :DHmmm.

Last edited:
So stellar. I can't stop looking at the 1, now the 5, the 20, back to the 5 and the 1. Oh crap the 100. These are so good!

So stellar. I can't stop looking at the 1, now the 5, the 20, back to the 5 and the 1. Oh crap the 100. These are so good!
Thank you so much, Bert. I am extremely thrilled and this is my dream set for sure. There may be others in the future but this design makes me happy and fulfills a certain type of set for now. Appreciate the compliments man.

Last edited:
I think these also look incredible in racks and stacks, and don't understand why nobody has said so! (unless I missed it)

Congratulations, again!

(And thanks for awesome introduction pr0n!)

those are effin' gorgeous , nice job
Thank you sir. Very happy with them. I would have been happy if the were close to the mockups but they actually exceeded my expectations.

I think these also look incredible in racks and stacks, and don't understand why nobody has said so! (unless I missed it)

Congratulations, again!

(And thanks for awesome introduction pr0n!)
Thanks man. Thrilled at how they look when in stacks also (like how you'll see them in play). I only wish I could afford more.

My wife came downstairs and saw me snapping pics and thought I was crazy. "You're posing them like a photo shoot". Ah well so already thinks I'm crazy before that so...

This set is fantastic! That $1 chip is the nuts!
Thanks buddy! Beacuse the $1 is my workhouse, i spent a lot of time on that one (no pun intended). Couldn't be happier with the results. Thanks for the kind words.

I'm new to the forum. Am thinking about some custom CPC's. ...but my gosh!! I think you set the bar so high that now i'm much more intimidated. Yours look PERFECT!! absolutely gorgeous! Just absolutely fell in love with them looking at the pics! Great work, hope they bring enjoyment for generations!

I'm new to the forum. Am thinking about some custom CPC's. ...but my gosh!! I think you set the bar so high that now i'm much more intimidated. Yours look PERFECT!! absolutely gorgeous! Just absolutely fell in love with them looking at the pics! Great work, hope they bring enjoyment for generations!
WOW! Thank you so much for the compliments. Damn those words means a lot and I certainly appreciate it. I wish I could 'like' your post over and over. :) Thank you!

You know...you design custom sets for yourself and it's always great to hear if they appeal to others. There are a lot of beautiful custom sets stored on this forum and I'm just truly happy as shit to be a part of it.

As far as your venture goes and if you are starting the process of designing your own custom set, start a design mockup thread here and you will receive a ton of invaluable advice/critique to help you along the way. Take your time and please please please purchase a color sample set and mold set from CPC first before getting too far with your design.

Have fun and enjoy the ride. And thank you again for your extremely awesome words.

Oh and welcome to the forum. I think we'll get along just fine. ;):D

Last edited:
I'm sure you guys are sick of this damn set by now but wanted to post one more pic of the full set with the new addons.

IMG_1692.JPG

Got the sample set a while back and have been meaning to say how awesome they are!! The $1 and $100 are my favorites, love the colors. The tree and font are the nuts. Nice work!

Just wanted to comment how much I enjoy this set. I'm starting down the path of designing my own set, and in the course of writing own my design notes for J5, I found that I share many of the design ideas and principles behind this set. Laying out all of that, plus the design thread, and culminating in this thread, has been of enormous value to me. Thank you, @72o !

Just wanted to comment how much I enjoy this set. I'm starting down the path of designing my own set, and in the course of writing own my design notes for J5, I found that I share many of the design ideas and principles behind this set. Laying out all of that, plus the design thread, and culminating in this thread, has been of enormous value to me. Thank you, @72o !
That's awesome! You're welcome. Appreciate the comment. Thank you.

Feel free to pm me if there is anything I can help you with along the way. I'm certainly no expert but glad to help if I can. Also, start a design thread of your own asking for advice from the community as it is a huge asset to have the help from all the experience here. Good luck and take your time. Just when you think you have the lineup set, take a break and don't look at it for a few days, then if you still love everything about it when you get back to it then at that point you may have a finished lineup.

Love these!!! If you don't mind me asking what did they run you?
Thank you.

You can see the exact prices as @Rhodeman77 pointed out from the CPC website. They ran from about $2/chip to close to $4/chip. Prices in the past year have risen slightly but these were what they were ar the time.

CPC chip prices:
$.25 - $1.71
$1 - $2.46
$5 - $3.64
$25 - $3.88
$100 - $3.64

Happy to see this get bumped, and definitely post more in-play pics as the games go on over time. This is one of my all-time favorites, and seeing them in stacks in play just really reminds me every time of why. That family pic above with the add-ons literally had me shaking my head in awesomeness. If I were you and I looked at these and said to myself "these are my chips", I would feel like one baaaad mofo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom