KNOLLWOODS Poker Room chip pr0n (1 Viewer)

WOW!!! I cant pick my favorite chip. first it was the quarter then the $5 and now the $1 is looking the best. Awesome set!!
Thanks Pat. I'm glad you took time out from designing another killer set to come check these out. :LOL: :laugh: Appreciate the kind words man.

I agree with this statement. I usually gravitate towards a chip that I really like, and one that is "meh". Not with this set. Its fucking fantastic sir. Knocked it out of the proverbial park. I would be honored to get it into play (I'm hosting FRI. if you want to make the trip :) )
Wow thanks Bill. That is one f-bomb that made me smile man. Thanx for the invite. Now that I have this set in hand, the hope is to save now to make it out to some meet-ups. I would love to come visit you guys one of these days.

Last edited:
So good! Exceptional stuff! Congrats on your babies!
Thank you Toby. Appreciate the praise. Another member whose words I hold in such high regard.

These look incredible! Can't choose my fav chip, they all look great! Congrats!

Reactions: 72o
Two snaps up in a circle. Well done, sir.
Thanks buddy.
IMG_1421.GIF

Great set indeed. Congrats. Love the chocolate mint chip. All are nice though.

(y) :thumbsup:
Thanks man. That $25 was one of those chips that when I put the sample color chips together just seemed perfect to me.

Boom - another fantastic set has entered our universe.
Thank you sir. Just glad to be a part of the custom chip clan. It is a special feeling for sure.

Great looking set, congrats. I love the $1 and the hundo. And those $25's are looking so classy. And even more so, when they look like real 818 chipes.
Hey Pasi. Thanks for the compliments man. To be honest, I LOVE the $25 spot pattern. I hope your poker chip addiction is coming around.

Fantastic set, the prOn is epic (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:
Thank you Nico. I hope I didn't post too many pics. I took so many and had to delete about 2/3rds of em just to limit them to 2 posts. :D Everone loves their own babies.

Awesome set! Time for a custom cloth for your table :)
Thank you sir! And yup time for a new table and then a custom cloth you're right about that. I will hopefully be talking with Chanman soon.

Congrats! They came out extremely awesome. Probably the best set all year for me at least. More pics please!!
Hey man thank you for the awesome praise. I am flattered. I'm glad you like em too. There were some incredible sets produced this year so I truly appreciate the comment.

Awesome set! Would love to play a limit game with those blue beauts. Hundos are freakin sweet as well.
Thanks buddy! I stressed the most over the $1 and so happy with the results. Definitely planning on more in the future for a proper limit set.

Awesome set ! Hundo is my favorite, followed by the quarter.
Thank you sir. Right out of the box, I was so eager to get oil on the hundo. I was pleasanty surprised at how much those 2 spot colors exploded with a little oil.

Super NICE, that 1, 25, and 100 are AMAZING.... That green looks great as that 25. CONGRAT's...
Thank you so much! Very proud of the set as a whole and can not wait to get them in play.

Spectacular! (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

i would say I love the $5 best but I can't single out just one denomination, the whole set rocks!
Thank you sir. CPC did an awesome job with those spots on the fiver...very happy with them.

wow - that $1 steals the show. congrats on a fantastic set!
Thanks Josh! I appreciate the compliment man. The $1 is the workhorse in my small stakes games so I'm glad they turned out so well.

Great looking set, I love the yellow 5's!
Thank you! I think yellow is my favorite color for a chip base color so I knew it had to be a yellow fiver.

These look incredible! Can't choose my fav chip, they all look great! Congrats!
Thank you! I appreciate it. They're all my favorite. Well that's what you're supposed to tell your kids isn't it. :D

what an incredible set!!! Love every aspect of it. When I do a custom set I want to follow a lot of the similar guidelines you followed. Even though the spot pattern are so varied it does flow well and brings the whole set together in my opinion.

Well done sir! :D

Awesome!!! Congrats sir! For sure you will also get your playing cards and table top customized!?

Hey Pasi. Thanks for the compliments man. To be honest, I LOVE the $25 spot pattern. I hope your poker chip addiction is coming around.

You're welcome. Seeing these kind of sets certainly helps with that ;)

what an incredible set!!! Love every aspect of it. When I do a custom set I want to follow a lot of the similar guidelines you followed. Even though the spot pattern are so varied it does flow well and brings the whole set together in my opinion.

Well done sir! :D
Wow very nice compliments man! I appreciate it so much. Thanks for the comments...means a lot.

Awesome!!! Congrats sir! For sure you will also get your playing cards and table top customized!?
Thank you. Not sure about playing cards but definitey table cloth hopefully soon. I have to build a better table first. Maybe that will be my winter project.

How this set makes me feel...

giphy.gif

Thank you pictures worthy of the name "pr0n!"
Lol. Man you crack me up with your gifs.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I appreciate the sentiment. Thanks again for the very kind words.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom