KNOLLWOODS Poker Room chip pr0n (2 Viewers)

72o

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Please welcome Knollwoods Poker Room CPC chips to the custom poker chip family. I could not be happier with the final product. In fact, the whole year long process was damn exciting to me tbh. The name Knollwoods came about due to living on Knollwood Ave., and the inlay was a representation of exactly why the street is called such...large tree(s) on top of a knoll. Instead of writing out a whole long story, here are just a few bullet points of ideas/thoughts/feelings that drove this design.
  • All different spot patterns and spot sizes
  • No repeating colors
  • Limited fluorescent-type (bright dayglow) colors
  • Rustic look
  • Weathered inlay
  • Muted but contrasting earthy colors
  • Cigar lounge / comfy feel
  • Guys who drive trucks and drink beer
  • Jeans, t-shirt and boots atmosphere
  • Illustrative inlay look
  • 7/8" inlay size - didn't want the edgespots to touch the inlay
I know some of those listed above are pretty ridiculous but those were some of the main thoughts going through my mind when designing this set so I figured I'd put them out there for people to laugh at. :D

I would like to thank everyone for chiming in with their thoughts along the way in the design mock-up thread (http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/knollwoods-cpc-mock-ups.9471/). I know it was a long thread and I probably annoyed a bunch of people, but it was required for me to feel I was on the right path. For instance, so happy I was convinced to go with all green trees and not color match. I love the touch of green on every chip.

A special THANK YOU to @Johnny5 and @David Spragg for their patience and incredible art...John with his graphic design skills and David with the craftsmanship needed to produce these chips for us!

So anyway, here goes. I hope you all enjoy the pr0n!
1.png

ac_knoll_mock.png

72o_1.jpg

IMG_1382.JPG

72o_49.PNG

72o_50.PNG

IMG_2023.JPG

Attachments

• Knollwoods House Rules.pdf
    613.1 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
They turned out SPECTACULAR Deuce!! Stunning set for sure man, love it, love it, love it!!!

Congratulations on a dream come true mate...

Reactions: 72o
WOW!!! I cant pick my favorite chip. first it was the quarter then the $5 and now the $1 is looking the best. Awesome set!!

WOW!!! I cant pick my favorite chip. first it was the quarter then the $5 and now the $1 is looking the best. Awesome set!!

I agree with this statement. I usually gravitate towards a chip that I really like, and one that is "meh". Not with this set. Its fucking fantastic sir. Knocked it out of the proverbial park. I would be honored to get it into play (I'm hosting FRI. if you want to make the trip :) )

Two snaps up in a circle. Well done, sir.

Great set indeed. Congrats. Love the chocolate mint chip. All are nice though.

(y) :thumbsup:

Great looking set, congrats. I love the $1 and the hundo. And those $25's are looking so classy. And even more so, when they look like real 818 chipes.

Fantastic set, the prOn is epic (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

Awesome set! Time for a custom cloth for your table :)

Congrats! They came out extremely awesome. Probably the best set all year for me at least. More pics please!!

Awesome set! Would love to play a limit game with those blue beauts. Hundos are freakin sweet as well.

Super NICE, that 1, 25, and 100 are AMAZING.... That green looks great as that 25. CONGRAT's...

Love that blue wall!!!
Thanks, Mike. I couldn't be happier with that chip. It must have taking me 2 solid months of going back and forth with playing with imp blue or regular blue. So glad I went with the darker shade.

Spectacular! (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

i would say I love the $5 best but I can't single out just one denomination, the whole set rocks!

They turned out SPECTACULAR Deuce!! Stunning set for sure man, love it, love it, love it!!!

Congratulations on a dream come true mate...
Appreciate it Paulo! It means a lot coming from you.

Great looking set, I love the yellow 5's!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom