Poker Room and/or Chip Set names/themes. List them here! (1 Viewer)

Basement Poker Tour
IMG_5207.jpeg
IMG_5140.png
IMG_5117.jpeg
IMG_1933.jpeg
IMG_5380.jpeg

Trust me! I did a ton of fiddling, and no matter what, I could never get every label printed in the center. On each page, some on one part of the page would be centered, and others would not. Or I'd get it where I was pretty happy with most of the centering on one page, then the very next page with the same settings would be a little off. It was a laborious process and I would not do it again to save a few pennies per label. I'll leave printing labels to the professionals.

On the other hand, sticking finished labels on chips is a breeze, and actually pretty fun. I did about 600 with this set, and have considered several other relabel projects. Would not hesitate at all to take one on, even for many more than 500 chips. Dozens (hundreds?) of PCFers have done it.
I hear you about printing labels. Its is a very laborious process. RE sticking on labels,you think a label on a chip won't be raised too much? I would think labels make the chips not feel smooth on the side.

I hear you about printing labels. Its is a very laborious process. RE sticking on labels,you think a label on a chip won't be raised too much? I would think labels make the chips not feel smooth on the side.
I think you are not understanding that there is a whole process for relabeling chips, and it's different depending on the type of chip. You may want to search for threads discussing inlay replacement, milling and murder.

My china clay chips were manufactured with a recess intended to take a label. When I got the chips, they already had labels on them from Gear. In fact, they had laminated and textured labels, which I believe were the thickest ones that Gear sells. I simply peeled those off and put on the ones I printed. The ones I put on are thinner, so no issues at all with the label area being thicker than the rest of the chip. Some chips can only take a thin label (over-labels) and some have a deeper recess due to milling or having had the original inlays removed and can take a thick label. The other threads I referred to will explain it better than I can here in one short post.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom