SOLD CLOSED - Ambassador Plaza - MINT Paulson Set - Owners Reserve Auction (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder... $500 Ambassador auction is for 1 barrel. Winner may opt to take remaining 4 barrels for same price.

100 MINT $500 - Auction Will Be For 1 Barrel. After Auction, At Sellers Discretion, Seller May Offer The Remaining Barrels To The Winner, Offer Barrels To Other Bidders, Put Other Barrels Back On Auction Or Retain Remaining Barrels.

I am somehow just seeing this and the other auction threads. So, if I am understanding, the only people who can bid are either those that were qualified bidders in a previous auction 2 years ago or those who donated in the charity drive that closed a few weeks back? I've clicked on about 6 different threads to try to piece it together, but still not sure I got it right.

I am somehow just seeing this and the other auction threads. So, if I am understanding, the only people who can bid are either those that were qualified bidders in a previous auction 2 years ago or those who donated in the charity drive that closed a few weeks back? I've clicked on about 6 different threads to try to piece it together, but still not sure I got it right.

Mostly accurate.. there were 50 members that donated to a charity drive a couple years ago that made the list and then a couple add-on bidders donated over the last couple weeks. PM me if you need more information.

Mostly accurate.. there were 50 members that donated to a charity drive a couple years ago that made the list and then a couple add-on bidders donated over the last couple weeks. PM me if you need more information.
I'm grateful for what you do for the community and think it is awesome you are raising money for such a good cause. I'm enjoying from the sidelines!

If you are bidding on auctions please be aware that you need to monitor the site to https://thechipvault.com/ see if you have been outbid. You will NOT get an email if you outbid.

Current Leading Bids

Crazy that the $500 are at a higher per chip than the $1000s, but they are sweet.

Crazy that the $500 are at a higher per chip than the $1000s, but they are sweet.
Yes.. I was wondering about that myself. It will be interesting to see where these end up.

There is about 8 hours left before these first Ambassador Plaza chip auctions are scheduled to end.

Per the auction rules.. If a bid is received within an hour of the end time, the seller may extend an additional 24 hours to the end of the auction.

HOWEVER:

These auctions ending this evening (Sunday 3/24) WILL NOT EXTEND. They will end as scheduled.

Thank you and good luck to the bidders.

Just a short time left. Tonight's auctions start ending at 9pm and stagger 30min til 10:30pm eastern. None of the 4 auctions tonight will extend. All will close as scheduled. Excited to see the final outcome.

Want to send a huge thank you to everyone that donated and bid! Good Luck!!!

Winning bid on the Ambassador $1 Chip Rack. $625

Next Auction closes in less than 30 minutes. $5 Ambassador Chip Rack.

Winning bid on the Ambassador $5 Chip Rack. $625

Next Auction closes in less than 30 minutes. $25 Ambassador Chip Rack.

Winning bid on the Ambassador $25 Chip Rack. $775

Next Auction closes in less than 30 minutes. $100 Black Ambassador Chip Rack.

• Ambassador $100 Char
    CURRENT BID $775.00 12 bids
    29 minutes left

• Ambassador $500
    CURRENT BID $520.00 14 bids
    59 minutes left

• Ambassador $1000
    CURRENT BID $355.00 15 bids
    1 hour left

• Ambassador 500 Roulette
    CURRENT BID $600.00 5 bids
    2 hours left