SOLD CLOSED - Ambassador Plaza - MINT Paulson Set - Owners Reserve Auction (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA If anyone is signing up for $50 and thinking they are likely to win all the crazy goods.. I recommend saving your $50. If you don't mind donating $50 and having a very remote chance of scoring something cool then jump on in.
troy landry challenge GIF

Always happy to donate to a worthy cause! Also prone to feeling pot-committed when I'm not actually pot-committed :)

TRANSFERRED THIS OVER FROM THE VIP THREAD. VIP THREAD NOW LOCKED. WE WILL CONTINUE HERE

@juankay20 VERIFIED
@moechar VERIFIED
@grantc54 VERIFIED
@TX_Golf_N_Poker VERIFIED
@kmccormick100 VERIFIED
@liftapint VERIFIED
@CDC VERIFIED
@Venturalvn VERIFIED
@jeff123 VERIFIED
@arch3r VERIFIED
@Seeking Alpha Social Club VERIFIED
@dp68094
@ReallyGoodUsername VERIFIED
@BiGGyT VERIFIED
@krafticus VERIFIED
@ovo VERIFIED
@lane_robert_s VERIFIED
@AfterTheFact VERIFIED
@inapinch VERIFIED
@jbriod VERIFIED
@Ethan
@Highli99 VERIFIED
@ekricket VERIFIED
@gmunny VERIFIED
@TheOffalo VERIFIED
@suited67 VERIFIED
@BigToeMike VERIFIED
@FordPickup92 VERIFIED
@MatB VERIFIED
@Teach42 VERIFIED
@MrWitti VERIFIED
@aggie VERIFIED
@Gear VERIFIED
@Pinkdan VERIFIED
@harrysallout VERIFIED
@buffalojim VERIFIED
@slurpeee VERIFIED
@sheikh617 VERIFIED
@dkellerd VERIFIED
@Schmendr1ck VERIFIED
@joepro VERIFIED
@allforcharity VERIFIED
@citationjeff VERIFIED
@Leonard VERIFIED
@AK Chip VERIFIED
@TheB00T VERIFIED
@JeepologyOffroad VERIFIED
@XBobdog VERIFIED
@Talrem
@calfdemon VERIFIED

For the above pre-sale members please email leap@silverfrog.com the following information:

Subject: your @ member name

Body:
your @ member name
First & Last Name
Address

When I Receive Your Information I Will Place Verified Next To Your Name Above

Last edited:
Last edited:
FYI, not sure if the AP auctions are live but the error 404 page comes up when you click on them
Correct.. nothing is live just yet. There is a ritz auction but its dated way out and it just a testing auction for me. Waiting on a few members then we will start with the Martini Club then we will get into the ambassador.

Correct.. nothing is live just yet. There is a ritz auction but its dated way out and it just a testing auction for me. Waiting on a few members then we will start with the Martini Club then we will get into the ambassador.
Ok we can skip the auctions I'll just buy all the martini clubs out right :LOL: :laugh:

You are good.. I'm just trying to find the remaining members that have not responded
These are all members who regularly participate on PCF. You've tagged them multiple times. If they haven't responded by now, they are most likely not that concerned if we move on without them.

These are all members who regularly participate on PCF. You've tagged them multiple times. If they haven't responded by now, they are most likely not that concerned if we move on without them.
Some people do go on hiatus, I'll see who hasn't responded and see if they can be contacted outside of PCF. Alot of us are friends outside the forum

Hey Jim, I remember when you gave me the total inventory numbers on these chips, when you released them, but I seem to have lost that info. Do you happen to have those numbers ? Would be good to know

Hey Jim, I remember when you gave me the total inventory numbers on these chips, when you released them, but I seem to have lost that info. Do you happen to have those numbers ? Would be good to know
I was going to ask you the same question. I looked thru my email and can't locate.

Found it. Here is the record for the Ambassador Plaza inventory that was purchased.

$1.00 1,959
$2.50 119
$5.00 8,035
$25.00 4,180
$25.00 5,486
$100.00 6,987
$100.00 4,292
$500.00 1,999
$1,000.00 500

The first auctions for the Ambassador Plaza have been activated. At this time the bidder list will be locked. No further add-ons. In addition to the 50 VIP donors, there were 5 add-on auction bidders from PCF. They are all welcome to announce who they are if they wish.

view auctions at https://thechipvault.com/

All 8 Ambassador Plaza Auctions NOW LIVE https://thechipvault.com/

There are 4 Ambassador Plaza auctions ending Sunday 3/24

The remaining 4 are ending Tuesday 3/26

All auctions' ending dates and times may extend per the auction rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom