Poker Room and/or Chip Set names/themes. List them here! (1 Viewer)

Goldfish

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I will admit I didn’t look very long, but I have not seen (or at least I don’t recall) a dedicated thread for PCFers to list their Poker Room names/themes. I know many have individual threads or post pics in various other threads, but I thought it would be fun for everyone to list their Poker Room and/or Chip Set names/themes in one thread so everyone can easily see what people are doing without searching through multiple threads. One of the best parts of this community is witnessing the creativity of its members and watching concepts come to life. So let’s see what everyone is up to……….

Last edited:
My Poker Room is affectionately called the ANIMAL HOUSE:

IMG_6832.jpeg
IMG_6783.jpeg

IMG_4346.jpeg
IMG_4342.jpeg
IMG_6773.jpeg

IMG_3941.jpeg
IMG_6725.jpeg

Last edited:
I am Texas Flood Poker Club.

Texas Flood is a reference to my love for both Texas and the music of Stevie Ray Vaughan. Many years ago, long before I ever dreamed of a poker room or being hooked on collecting these little discs, I was a home brewer and had aspirations of one day opening a little micro brewery. One of the names I kicked around was Texas Flood Brewing. Here is a label for one of my homebrews.

1707285362042.png

So after joining up here on PCF, and deciding that my recently purchased china clay starter set needed custom labels, I said "why not Texas Flood PokerClub?" And why not incorporate my love for beer and brewing with icons that represent brewing. Thus my first logo highlights the major ingredients of craft beer, hops, grain and water.

20201015_151745.jpg

Not long after I purchased these china clay chips, I also got interested in cards mold. So I had this same label design put on a large custom tournament set created on ceramic Tina chips.

Texas Flood lineup.jpg

After that, the idea just kept expanding until I had a Dealer Button, cut cards, and playing card tuck boxes.

20220208_152613.jpg

Now cards mold and china clays are all fine and dandy when you start out. But someday, I thought, I'm going to want a set of custom CPC chips, aren't I? And a new set of chips deserves a new and improved label design, doesn't it? So I decided a new design needed to properly showcase Stevie Ray Vaughan himself! I found a great piece of artwork that I loved, and I asked @Johnny5 to put this onto an inlay. And while I don't have the chips yet, and I'm still tweaking the colors, I do hope to oneday order these babies from CPC.

dn_tf_csq_set1a.png

My room is "The Pines". Got it's name because of the knotty pine paneling in the basement and the giant pine tree that used to be in our front yard. The tree has sadly since been removed because it was in danger of falling into the road and taking part of our foundation with it.

The Pines features four sets. 2 cash (ASM/CPC and BCC) and 2 tourney (CM and Paulson AST). All but the AST are custom.

The Pines BCC both molds.jpg
Pines CM add on full set.JPEG
The Pines ASM CPC current.png

Last edited:
Although my poker room table is everything Mirage related, the name of my poker room is the cash club poker room. As advertised, CASH only..no Venmo, no
Paypal, no e-transfers. If you can't stop at a ATM and get cash...well, then you better have a buddy at the table that will lend you some greenback.:rolleyes:

20230904_153524.jpg
tble.jpg

Last edited:
My Setup.

i0Getod.png

Saints & Sinners Poker Room.

(I'm an atheist so no deep meaning to any of this - the colours and designs just worked so everything just followed from there)

0XH8ppD.png

Tina customs - textured no-molds.

wJWaaf4.jpg

7 Deadly Sins.

uNnkYze.jpg

7 Heavenly Virtues.

f9uV4j8.jpg

Custom chip case for 800 chips.

Kfk0w0W.png

Custom table (collapsed). CNCed with a Chanman cloth, LEDs and outside cup-holders

EYhr1BU.jpg

Uncollasped table with matching chairs. Single table - 8max.

UderehP.jpg

BYOB - soft drinks, chips and dips provided.

aKHVaV8.png

Desjgn cards and "everybody loves a bomb pot" ... when playing circus cash that is.

pmKUHT3.jpg

(Very) Deepstack tournaments get all chip demons on the table at some point.

About a month away from it's 1st anniversary* and so far it's been all thrills and no spills :p

*That will be the weekend of 16/17th March so a Paddy's day game looks like a plan :)

Jelly of some of these big spaces but just having my own game is such a boon - highly recommended!

(Some TLDRs in my sig below)

The Ginkgo Club! Came about naturally and quite seamlessly for me. Wife and I love all florals/botanical imagery, we used ginkgos extensively in wedding stuff inspired by the ginkgo section at the Harvard Arnold Arborteum near us that we love.

Right now this is the only "branded" thing I have, a small HU set but I have a lot more cooking. Custom topper, seat chips, dealer button, etc.

1707630426331.jpeg

The Ginkgo Club! Came about naturally and quite seamlessly for me. Wife and I love all florals/botanical imagery, we used ginkgos extensively in wedding stuff inspired by the ginkgo section at the Harvard Arnold Arborteum near us that we love.

Right now this is the only "branded" thing I have, a small HU set but I have a lot more cooking. Custom topper, seat chips, dealer button, etc.

View attachment 1271528
One of my favorite days of the year at our old store was the day the ginkgo tree dropped all of its leaves. I looked forward to it every fall!
7ACAC722-07EA-4120-B0DD-B8CE990D6779.jpeg
109F3EB9-DBFC-4543-BF0F-C142204714CB.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom