**exclusive offer** kings playing cards. Reopened until July!! Read thread for details. Post #224 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good point.
The medievil come in the double box, but i will follow up. i would dare say YES for being a part of this order.
Any update on this in particular @xdan ? If the custom order is going to be for bridge sized cards, I'll only get a couple of set ups of the classics and order more of the custom design when it is done.

Do you know if Medieval backs will be part of this offering? Also, if the Prestige backs are going to be restocked? I see Rob has the dual deck set ups for the Prestige cards in stock on the pokershop.au website. Any chance we can twist his arm to include these in the buy? I'd be in for a few of these set ups if so, as they are my favorite of all of the cards I got from you.

Hi all
We didn’t quite hit the magic 120 number, but don’t worry. The supplier has agreed to honour the price for the existing orders.

I will update tonight and send out for everyone to confirm.

Looks like the offering will be for the classic bridge and monarch poker size.

If there is a round 2 offering, we will expand all options.

Hi all
We didn’t quite hit the magic 120 number, but don’t worry. The supplier has agreed to honour the price for the existing orders.

I will update tonight and send out for everyone to confirm.

Looks like the offering will be for the classic bridge and monarch poker size.

If there is a round 2 offering, we will expand all options.
Did you announce a date and time to cutoff taking orders? I didn't see it, but this has been a pretty short period of time. I'd bet if you give it another day or two and put a hard closing date/time back in post #1, you will get some more orders.

@xdan Also, are you going with what's in post #51? Quite a few of us posted after that, including myself. Can you please at least update that post, or post a new final count?

Thanks!

Did you announce a date and time to cutoff taking orders? I didn't see it, but this has been a pretty short period of time. I'd bet if you give it another day or two and put a hard closing date/time back in post #1, you will get some more orders.

Good call.
Everyone is welcome of course and I might give it until the weeks end to give everyone a fair go.
No one will miss out and the list will be updated today.
The more the merrier!!

Do you have a USA reshipper yet? If I can get two decks shipped it a padded mailer for $4, I'm cool with two decks, but if everything's going out in $8 small flat rate boxes, I guess it makes more sense to fill the box with 4 decks.
i dont have a re-shipper yet. I am waiting for confirmation from someone who had expressed interest.
i'm not sure on the domestic re-ship costs.

once i have someone locked in, i will get ideas of re-ship prices.

does anyone know USA domestic shipping options/costs for:
2 decks
4 decks
6 decks
8 decks
10 decks

I'll take 4 decks,

one of Monarch poker size red
one of Monarch poker size blue
one of Classic bridge size green
one of Classic bridge size brown

If someone can post pictures of the cards here and total cost including shipping For 2,4,6 decks that would help this noob make my decision. Can’t keep up with these threads.

2 decks
4 decks
6 decks
8 decks
10 decks
Without having the decks in hand it’ll be difficult to come up with a hard number, but when I get to my office later I’ll try to come up with some estimates and reply here.

Without having the decks in hand it’ll be difficult to come up with a hard number, but when I get to my office later I’ll try to come up with some estimates and reply here.
Order the flat rate envelopes from the PO. I believe you can get up to 8 decks in those. I actually think two SFRB can fit in them.

Do you have a USA reshipper yet? If I can get two decks shipped it a padded mailer for $4, I'm cool with two decks, but if everything's going out in $8 small flat rate boxes, I guess it makes more sense to fill the box with 4 decks.
This is a good point, and I might change my order as well.

2 decks
4 decks
6 decks
8 decks
10 decks
I tried putting 8 poker size decks in a sfrb and they are just a smidge too big. If half the decks are bridge size, then 8 in a sfrb is no problem.

Two decks easily fit in a 6x9 padded mailer. The weight (poker size) is just under 10 oz. I think that's closer to $5, as opposed to $4. But I didn't look it up.

Two decks easily fit in a 6x9 padded mailer. The weight (poker size) is just under 10 oz. I think that's closer to $5, as opposed to $4. But I didn't look it up.
Sure, and sometimes on buys like this, that’s an option. Other times, the shipper will just say “everything is going out in FRBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom