**exclusive offer** kings playing cards. Reopened until July!! Read thread for details. Post #224 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we just wrapped up a big group buy here, anybody know how many poker sized decks fit in a SFRB? @hoosierdonny ?
4 easily if the decks are cello-wrapped or in tuckboxes. Two 2 deck set ups in a plastic case is a lot more difficult but doable with little to no insulation. If you have the two deck set ups or more than 4 decks to ship, I'd go with a flat rate padded mailer.

4 easily if the decks are cello-wrapped or in tuckboxes. Two 2 deck set ups in a plastic case is a lot more difficult but doable with little to no insulation. If you have the two deck set ups or more than 4 decks to ship, I'd go with a flat rate padded mailer.
What decks did you receive? Yours is the 14 decks package I just quoted.

I’d say you could get 4 decks (2 setups) in a FRPE with two SFRB inside
I'm sorry. What's a PFRE? And a FRPE? Same thing? Padded flat rate envelope? And why would you put flat rate boxes inside an envelope? Sorry, so many dumb questions. :confused

I'm sorry. What's a PFRE? And a FRPE? Same thing? Padded flat rate envelope? And why would you put flat rate boxes inside an envelope? Sorry, so many dumb questions. :confused
I’d rather have my decks arrive in perfect condition than this:
1600351423712.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom