Angel Aristo Club 100% Plastic Playing Cards Via Matsui Group Buy: BIG UPDATE, see post #92 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they aren’t as nice as some other cards they are at royals price levels. Worth it to get a couple of for the price alone

Last edited:
If you expand to Australian offering, I might grab a few of each colour.

We can combine to save on shipping.

@Perthmike
@Phantom
@davislane
I can PM you later about my contact at Matsui. I think you would be better off contacting Matsui directly and running shipping directly to you in Australia. I'd imagine you'd go through the Macao or Tokyo sales office rather than my American contact in Vegas.

Shipping is going to add a dollar to the cost per deck as is based on the number I was quoted on for 20 bricks of cards (if it gets there). For me to send a medium flat rate box to Australia for at least $90 USD makes it not cost prohibitive but would add a chunk of change to the price for you. It's best and cheaper to do directly.

I will be putting up the order thread in about a week once I hopefully have more photos of the cards. I know that some still on the fence about this are waiting on that to make an order or not. Truthfully, those photos will decide how many decks I put into my own order.

We can combine to save on shipping.

@Perthmike
@Phantom
@davislane
Sorry mate, missed this shout out. How many are coming down under (colours etc...)?

Phantom.png

For whatever reason I can't get Matsui Europe's website to render.... all I get is a blank page.... however...

According to Google's cached page, they're PVC. So, probably similar to "Club Poker" line.
  • High quality PVC
  • Superior durability
  • Superior cutting and printing accuracy
  • Three colour face design
  • Compatible with all major shuffle machines in the market
Matsui-Stock-100-Plastic-Aristo-Cards-950x1024.jpg

Poker size - check
Jumbo index - check

.... I'M IN!.

Put me down for 2 decks each of each color. (5 sets)

Could bump that up if need be to meet some kind of minimum to get 'em here.... let me know.

Last edited:
For whatever reason I can't get Matsui Europe's website to render.... all I get is a blank page.... however...

According to Google's cached page, they're PVC. So, probably similar to "Club Poker" line.
  • High quality PVC
  • Superior durability

Poker size - check
Jumbo index - check

.... I'M IN!.

Could bump that up if need be to meet some kind of minimum to get 'em here.... let me know.
Oh wait a min...I completely missed the poker size part!

If we can pick colors can I get a setup of green/orange and red/blue?

• High quality PVC
  • Superior durability

Poker size - check
Jumbo index - check

.... I'M IN!.

Do you have anything similar to these in your database? Care to guess on what the texture and flexibility might be for these?

I will be putting up the order thread in about a week once I hopefully have more photos of the cards. I know that some still on the fence about this are waiting on that to make an order or not. Truthfully, those photos will decide how many decks I put into my own order.

I think the pics @pokerplayingpisces put up are likely a good representation....

b4e5eb28-1456-4162-b8b5-05cea5856fae-jpeg.535999

870a0a0a-2b3a-4d36-adf0-a786b27110f7-jpeg.536000

6510dfdb-e2e6-4b43-8499-2bd317a3efd1-jpeg.536001

& I pulled the images of the backs off their website.

http://matsuieurope.com/wp-content/...i-Stock-100-Plastic-Aristo-Cards-950x1024.jpg

Sadly, I don't think this is looking too promising folks.

I requested additional photos of the cards over a week ago when I first opened up this interest thread and haven't heard anything since. The Matsui North America sales team has been awesome to deal with and has gotten back to me within 48 hours of any inquiry I've had to this point. That being said, it is sounding like Matsui Europe isn't answering their emails from their North American counterparts about my inquiries.

I even inquired about placing a small order of just a brick of each color that I would sample for myself and to loan out to others here to review them for the hope that we'd place a larger order in a couple of weeks if I got the cards fast enough. Crickets on that, however.

I'll use this thread to keep everyone posted, but I apologize for the disappointment that this may cause. I won't be opening up an order thread until I can offer the most information I possibly can so those placing an order would know what they're getting into. I'm just as if not more disappointed. I'll let you all know if anything changes, but it doesn't look good as of now.

Joe

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't need any more information. We've got back colors, and faces from another source. My only concern is if you're worried enough about the lack of reply that you don't know if they would fill the order. I really need some nice, inexpensive poker size cards for some Christmas gifts I'm giving, and these seemed to fit the bill perfectly.

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't need any more information. We've got back colors, and faces from another source. My only concern is if you're worried enough about the lack of reply that you don't know if they would fill the order. I really need some nice, inexpensive poker size cards for some Christmas gifts I'm giving, and these seemed to fit the bill perfectly.
I understand where you are coming from. I just want to make sure that the cards are the same as those pictured by @pokerplayingpisces before I feel ok with attempting such a large order.

I tried last week submitting the smaller order as a stress test to see if that order would go through first before submitting the large PCF group buy order. Not looking promising in either regard, unfortunately.

I'm going to PM you shortly. I have some alternatives in mind for you to consider in the event that nothing happens with this.

Update:

This is a bit of a mixed update I have for everyone. Whenever I have good news and bad news, I always start with the bad news.

Everyone's interested in this thread has been noted. I'm going to level with everyone here and be blunt. I'm not up for running this buy and will not be up for collecting and tracking people down for payments, packing, and reshipping. If you've followed my off topic postings here somewhat, you'd see that I work in medicine as a nurse practitioner. The demands of the job lately have been increasing to the point where I've had to bring work home with me more and more often as of late. To be blunt, I feel run down from my job. I also have some real life things going on that I'm trying to deal with that are taking up the small amount of free time I do have outside of work. Running a group buy requires 100% focus and dedication, and I can't in good conscience offer that to you all at this time.

With that being said, please PM me if you are willing to absorb the duties of starting the order thread, payment collection, placing the order with Matsui, and packing and reshipping for this buy. I will get you in contact with the Matsui sales representative that I have been speaking to.

The good news is that the sales rep did get back to me with the card images, which I am having trouble attaching, but I can confirm they are the same card faces that @pokerplayingpisces posted on the second page on this thread. The Matsui rep is just waiting on our order at this point. Once someone comes forward and will agree to take over for me essentially, they will open up the order thread to get this orderin ASAP.

Best,

Joe

Whoever picks this up, I am willing to buy you a set up for your troubles. I know I don’t have the organization skills required for this nor the time either.

Joe,

Take care of yourself first. Our unreasonable desire for small plastic squares shouldn’t even be on your radar. People first.

Do you have a listing already? I can probably pick up and run with this. Feels like you did the heavy lifting.
I would probably open up a separate order thread and confirm with those that expressed interest in this thread if their order still stands, needs to be changed, or if they're out. I didn't take any interest posted here to be binding in any way. It was just to get a sense of how large the order would end up being.

Do you have a listing already? I can probably pick up and run with this. Feels like you did the heavy lifting.
Agreed.... All the initial legwork has been done. If you don't pick this up, let me know. I might. I can always throw any leftovers at the Legion Post as a donation for the poker tourneys.

Are you ok with taking this over? PM me if so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom