**exclusive offer** kings playing cards. Reopened until July!! Read thread for details. Post #224 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming bridge size are, in fact, bridge size...

King bridge.png

Thanks. Can you or @JMC9389 also clarify regarding custom backs?
I'll let @xdan address this when he wakes up, but last I heard from him, the MOQ for a custom back was 1000 units. If we do a group buy with a custom back, it will probably be separate from this one. @xdan was quoted an excellent price at the 1000 unit price point, but I don't think we'd get to that here, even if the total was 500 of one color and 500 of another. 250 and 250 may be able to be done, but even that may be a stretch. Even then it would come at a higher price point.

I'm also not going to be handling group re-shipping, but did reach out to someone else who would maybe be interested. Stay tuned for that.

I'm going to put in a larger order for these and may get some extra to sell down the road to those that do not get in on this buy, but if we find a distributor like Apache, Spinetti's, or ThePokerStore that would be interested in stocking some King Cards, well, I'm not going to step on their toes and I'll just buy for my own needs. My order is also contingent upon King restocking more colors of the Prestige decks.

It's a very exciting prospect as these cards haven't really been available for purchase anywhere outside of Australia at this price point, but there's still lots to be done.

Good morning everyone! It’s 830am Sunday. Woke up to a great response for the cards.
I’ll get back to all the questions shortly.

Quickly though.. the custom cards and this offer are 2 separate things.

This offer is purely for the stock designs that he sells via his shop.

Before committing too heavily, do you have any idea on pricing for the possible custom order?

Good morning everyone! It’s 830am Sunday. Woke up to a great response for the cards.
I’ll get back to all the questions shortly.

Quickly though.. the custom cards and this offer are 2 separate things.

This offer is purely for the stock designs that he sells via his shop.
My issue is I don't need a whole lot of decks of cards. So for me, it's one or the other. If there is any chance that there will be a custom deck, then I'm going to pass on this offer. Especially if there is no poker size brown/green available.

No offense to anybody, but if somebody's just going to stick a pcf logo on the back of the cards, I'll stick with King's good looking backs.

No offense to anybody, but if somebody's just going to stick a pcf logo on the back of the cards, I'll stick with King's good looking backs.

It won’t be a PCF logo. The custom cards are yet to be finalised by any means.

Interested in the prestige deck but not committing until other color(s) available.

I also like the medieval backed cards but guessing those are not a part of this since it appears to be the single decks.

Interested in the prestige deck but not committing until other color(s) available.

I also like the medieval backed cards but guessing those are not a part of this since it appears to be the single decks.

good point.
The medievil come in the double box, but i will follow up. i would dare say YES for being a part of this order.

Before committing too heavily, do you have any idea on pricing for the possible custom order?
surrounding the custom order:
Faces are done. i will attach what i have done.
backs.. thats the next step

MOQ: 1000 (i can do 500/500 to have 2 different colour backs)
They will most likely be in white tuckboxes to keep costs down
costs: i have a rough idea of what each deck will cost but need to be 100% definitive before announcing numbers.
The cost will be NO MORE than what these decks cost. Thats as much i can assure.

more details to follow once this buy is done.
I understand some people might not be keen for this order and a custom order, but i need to focus on this first.

Attachments

• cards front.jpg
    cards front.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 158
I was on the website last night and the decks are sold individually, so I think 120 units = 60 setups. OP please confirm.

By custom backs, do you mean putting the forum name on them? That would be cool and I'd definitely get more if we could do that.

120 units is 60 setups. correct.
120 single decks, mixed and matched how you want

Thanks. Can you or @JMC9389 also clarify regarding custom backs?

this is still a work in progress. I would like the community input for a back design.
I am using the fronts as shown previously.

here is what i know:
MOQ is 1000.i twisted their arm for 500/500, so we can have 2 colours
shipment from the factory can be split. one lot to Australia and one to USA. This will drastically reduce extra shipping costs.
i am looking for someone to act as a drop shipper, and @hoosierdonny offered up his services.
Naturally, price is the main factor. I have a figure i am working with, and i think its well fair. Just need to iron out a few details.
I am not doing this to make money. I am just trying to share the love. There is enough shit going on in this world, and if we can get some smiles going, thats worth more than a few dollars to me.

Order status update before i go to bed..

for simplicity, it seems that the poker size cards are going to be Monarch design.
I might have this as the order option:
Bridge Green and Brown (CLASSIC design comes as 2 single decks)
Poker Red and Blue (MONARCH design comes as 2 singles/or one twin box. waiting confirmation)

Untitled.png

Thanks @xdan for answering all the questions.

I'll take one setup brown/green bridge size and wait for the custom to get poker size.

I’ll take a setup of Green and Brown Bridge Jumbo if possible. Otherwise, I’ll take standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom