Cut Card Group Buy (Round 9) - *Closed*

Eriks

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My intention is to sort of keep this continually rolling and every time we hit the MOQ then we place another order. So, yes to round 10.

But FWIW I plan to give a couple weeks here for people to get their artwork ready for Round 9.
Awesome, see you in round 10!

Venturalvn

Flush
Reaction score
I should've ordered more the first time - I'm already out of my last order and I haven't even posted sets or samples or pics of my Sky Valley chips yet! Please put me down for 50 ea of my last 2 designs.

50 x bridge The Beach
50 x bridge Sky Valley

1611168290305.png

Eloe2000

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have gotten several questions about Horseshoe cut cards. Does anyone plan on making a run of these? You all may want to team up. I think there are a lot of HSI owners out there.

If not, I may take it on. I plan to do a run of WTHC again as well because I think there are a lot of new WTHC owners or just people who want THC cut cards.

moordb

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have gotten several questions about Horseshoe cut cards. Does anyone plan on making a run of these? You all may want to team up. I think there are a lot of HSI owners out there.

If not, I may take it on. I plan to do a run of WTHC again as well because I think there are a lot of new WTHC owners or just people who want THC cut cards.

Yes, I plan on making a run of these cards. I'm working with @Toby to send me the vertical graphics, but I'll be making a run of the below graphics in both poker and bridge sizes. Once I get the graphics from Toby, I'll make a run of the vertical graphics as well.

Cut Card Graphics.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, I plan on making a run of these cards. I'm waiting with @Toby to send me the vertical graphics, but I'll be making a run of the below graphics in both poker and bridge sizes. Once I get the graphics from Toby, I'll make a run of the vertical graphics as well.

View attachment 620545
Why not do two sided? Vertical on one side and horizontal on the other? I couldn't decide which I liked better on my last design, so that's what I did.

Jake14mw

Flush
Reaction score
Yes, I plan on making a run of these cards. I'm waiting with @Toby to send me the vertical graphics, but I'll be making a run of the below graphics in both poker and bridge sizes. Once I get the graphics from Toby, I'll make a run of the vertical graphics as well.

View attachment 620545
I would take a couple of Poker size from you. Two sided as mentioned above would be my first choice, then vertical.

moordb

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would take a couple of Poker size from you. Two sided as mentioned above would be my first choice, then vertical.
If enough people express interest in a card that has horizontal and vertical on the same card, I can add that to the order. I just don't want to be stuck with a bunch of cards no one wants. All said and done, these cards will be less than $2 a piece, so you can always take one of each. :)

Eloe2000

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If enough people express interest in a card that has horizontal and vertical on the same card, I can add that to the order. I just don't want to be stuck with a bunch of cards no one wants. All said and done, these cards will be less than $2 a piece, so you can always take one of each. :)

FWIW There is always a market for cut cards available for common chip sets. The fact that there are many different Horseshoe sets and these cards are generic means you will never have a hard time selling these.

ATLarchip

Two Pair
Reaction score
In for 90 poker size please.
Artwork coming, probably next week.

I’d be in for 2 of each (vertical, horizontal, both) of the horseshoe poker size please.

Eloe2000

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sending in artwork everyone. I will go through all of the artwork to make sure it looks good and start compiling order information in the next day or two.

I am going to set a rough deadline of Saturday February 6th. Please keep me posted if it doesn’t look like you will get your order in by then.

Saoliver

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sending in artwork everyone. I will go through all of the artwork to make sure it looks good and start compiling order information in the next day or two.

I am going to set a rough deadline of Saturday February 6th. Please keep me posted if it doesn’t look like you will get your order in by then.
I'll have 3 designs for you.

moordb

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I just sent you my Horseshoe order.

Top Bottom