GB Completed Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 15) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on our progress - All corrections for proofs have been submitted. Should have updated proofs by Wednesday. Once I receive them I will email them to their respective owners for approval. Hopefully all is correct and we can start printing by Friday. I want to thank everyone for their patience!

Update on our progress - All corrections for proofs have been submitted. Should have updated proofs by Wednesday. Once I receive them I will email them to their respective owners for approval. Hopefully all is correct and we can start printing by Friday. I want to thank everyone for their patience!
It’s your patience we should be grateful for. Thanks for handling all the speed bumps of the GB.

You're awesome @Buge. thanks for doing this.

All updated proofs have been emailed out. Please look them over and get back to me ASAP. Thank you
Just saw this now. I didn’t receive a new email with proofs, but mine were fine the first time around, so I assume all’s good still?

Artwork for proof corrections has been submitted again. There was an issue with artwork orientation for some of the last proofs received. Hoping to get the updated proofs before the weekend so we can start the printing. It seems the printing company was ok making these adjustments on their own in previous group buys but are now not willing to make the adjustments now. It should be resolved at this point and should be starting printing on Monday. Sorry for the delay on this, I just want to make sure everyone is happy with the product they are paying for and receiving.

Artwork for proof corrections has been submitted again. There was an issue with artwork orientation for some of the last proofs received. Hoping to get the updated proofs before the weekend so we can start the printing. It seems the printing company was ok making these adjustments on their own in previous group buys but are now not willing to make the adjustments now. It should be resolved at this point and should be starting printing on Monday. Sorry for the delay on this, I just want to make sure everyone is happy with the product they are paying for and receiving.
Thanks for the update... and for making sure we get 'the goods'

Haven’t even collected my mini group buy payment yet (orders were placed). Can’t imagine the work and effort @Buge. THANK YOU!!!

Update: After a lot of back and forth, proof corrections and artwork updates we finally did it. The order has been approved for printing to begin. I will provide another update when I receive the cards and will do my best to get the shipped ASAP. Thanks for everyone’s patience and understanding!

Update: Cards received. I will be going through them and mailing them out early next week.
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

All of the orders are packed and will be dropped off at the post office tomorrow. A few of the orders were short cards. I sent out an email to each person that was short to let them know. I emailed the printing company to have them reprint the cards and they usually take 2 or 3 days to mail them out. I did send out the short orders with the exception of the person whose order was short 75 cards…. Not really sure how an order is short by that much but here we are. Sorry for the inconvenience to those individuals who had short orders! The issue will be resolved soon.

All orders have been mailed out with the exception of the order that is short 75 cards. I spoke to the printing company today and they are reprinting the cards that are short. I will get them mailed out ASAP. If anyone has an issue when they receive their order please let me know so we can work to resolve it. Thanks again for another great group buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom