GB Completed Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 13) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment requests have been sent out. If anyone is still planning to put an order in please do it ASAP. I will be submitting all artwork once these payments are received.

I haven't gotten a payment request? Did I miss a step or is it because I'm a straggler?

Funds Sent!! I was like "wait, I didn't get a payment request?" It's in your emails folks, not in PM form! And my dumb ass didn't even read the comments above, I just saw "payment request went out" figured it must be in emails.

Thank you Mike For running this again sir!

Order has been placed! Thanks to everyone who took part in this GB!
1661260693152.gif

What is the expected ETA, just wondering because I have no idea what to expect.
Should get proofs of the artwork in the next few days. Once I receive proofs I will email each person their proof so they can check for any errors. Once all proofs are approved it’s usually 7-10 business days to complete.

All proofs have been emailed out. Please check for errors and make sure quantities are correct. There were a few issues with artwork not showing up correctly. I addressed that to each person affected via email. Please let me know if you did not receive an email from me with proofs. Thank you

All proofs have been emailed out. Please check for errors and make sure quantities are correct. There were a few issues with artwork not showing up correctly. I addressed that to each person affected via email. Please let me know if you did not receive an email from me with proofs. Thank you
I did not receive an email yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom